twenty-four.

previously; the whole time, sunhi was on her mind. 

-

yoongi's now fast asleep on the couch, mouth hanging open. it was quite late and he was so damn tired. sunhi walked through the hallway with a duvet wrapped around her. half of the reason is because she's cold, the other half is because it smelled like him. the place seemed so familiar to her. i mean, she did visit his place once, but she didn't really looked into his room, only his studio.

she saw a head lied back on the headboard of the sofa, she guessed that it was yoongi. she walked in front of the boy, her assumption was right. she poked his cheek, attempting to wake him up. he didn't budge, so she kept on poking him, making him shift.

"go away," yoongi groaned, but she didn't stop poking him.

he held her bruised wrist tightly to make her stop. she flinched, squeaking an 'ow'. she immediately regretted doing what she just did to him. yoongi opened his eyes, grimacing, but then softened as he saw his sunhi in front of her. he looked at her in curiosity as to why she had a pained expression plastered on her face.

"can... you let go," she said, pointing at her wrist. yoongi immediately lets go, looking at her wrist if he made too much damage. "i'm sorry," he said with an apologetic look on his face. "it's okay, it's my fault."

yoongi caressed her face, shaking his head as a sign that it isn't her fault. sunhi smiled at him. he then noticed that she was wrapped in his duvet.

"that's cute." fuck, i said that out loud. yoongi smiled at her sheepishly, whilst sunhi giggled, a red hue appearing on both of their cheeks, yoongi's was darker. "want me to make you some tea?" he asked her, while stroking her hair. sunhi nodded in response.

-

yoongi stood up from the couch, going to the kitchen to make both of them some ginger tea. "are you still sick?" he asked. he didn't get a response so he repeated again, making his voice louder so she could hear him. he still didn't get a response, until he felt someone poke his sides.

he turned around, stopping at whatever he's doing. he saw sunhi, still wrapped in a duvet, laughing at him.

he was completely mesmerized at what he saw before him. she looks so cute yet beautiful at the same time.

"earth to yoongi?" sunhi called out, making him snap out of his thoughts. "i- ah-. don't scare me like that!" he exclaimed, blushing because of the sight he's seeing. "nah, it's funny seeing your reaction." she smiled sweetly at him. "you look so beautiful when you smile." oh god, i said that out loud, again. "thank you," sunhi giggled, a lighter blush crept up on her cheeks. "now, go and continue what you're doing."

"are you still sick?"

"hmm, not that i know of," she responded, touching her forehead with the back of her hand. "honestly, i don't know."

yoongi pressed their foreheads together, gripping her shoulders for her to stay still, but not too tightly. half of the reason was to identify whether she's still sick or not, half of it was because he wanted to get close to her.

sunhi got flustered, but stayed still as she was completely in shock. the taller then pulling away after seconds.

"wh-what'd you do that for?" she asked, looking away from him. "i checked your temperature, dummy," he said, earning an 'oh' from the smaller. he chuckled at her cute reaction. "you still have a slight fever. go and rest at the sofa while i make this, watch t.v if you want to," he informed. sunhi nodded in response, doing what he says.

after she left the kitchen, yoongi continued on making tea.

"why is she making my heart beat like lyra did?"

-

a/n;;

sum (disgusting ass) fluff for u!