eleven.

previously; "don't worry, i looked after her for you." sunhi said, smiling at him. one of the rarest moments he'd seen.

and now i'm looking after you for her.

-

"thank you?" he said it more of like a question. i guess he should thank her, considering that she was the one who comforted his first love from her heartbreak. "thank you," he said it again, now more of like a statement. "it's no problem, really," sunhi said, still smiling, looking at the distance, as if she was in her own world. "you okay?" yoongi asked. sunhi nodded in response.

"you know, lyra helped me more than i helped her," she stated. yoongi was quite curious as to why, but they arrived at the apartment before sunhi could start talking. "wanna stay at my place? if you wanna hear more," sunhi now has a straight face while asking him to come over. yoongi declined. "how about you stay at my place for a while? i have to write lyrics and i'm not even half way there. maybe your story could give me more inspiration," he suggested. sunhi nodded.

-

as they went inside yoongi's place, sunhi was greeted by a very clean living room. she realized that he was quite organized. they went to a room where there's full of different instruments, yoongi took out his launchpad and his keyboard.

"woah," sunhi said, clearly amazed. "such a talent," she complimented yoongi, smirking. yoongi just looked at her weirdly as per usual. "can i paint here? this is due tomorrow, i'm almost done anyway. yoongi just nooded and pointed at the easel (a stand for a canvas) placed on the side of the room. "woah, you have this?" she was quite shocked at the fact that he had an easel. "it's not mine, it's my friend's, actually," he stated, emitting an 'oh' from sunhi.

she placed her painting on the easel and prepared her materials. "here's my art, like i promised you, not quite done yet," she showed the boy her painting and yoongi was quite surprised that she was so good. "wow, i knew you were good, but i never knew you were this good," he said, emphasizing the 'this'. sunhi grinned, another rare sighting. "of course, i practiced a lot! no pain, no gain," she said, enthusiastically. " i call this piece 'lyra'."

yoongi's eyes widened in shock. "that's what my song title's gonna be!" he stated. "great minds think alike," sunhi winked at him. "i'll start now and i'll tell the story to you while painting." sunhi added more realistic details on her painting.

-

yoongi looked at her with anticipating eyes. he was clearly interested that made sunhi grin as she started. "lyra helped me in a lot of ways, one of them was socializing," she smiled at the memory. "so, i don't usually like speak a lot, i get shy and stuff, plus, i'm afraid that i'll hurt them with my blunt words," she said. "so, lyra helped me with that, she helped me gain my confidence in talking to people without thinking that i'll only hurt them."

"she helped me love myself." yoongi listened attentively, knowing that this will be a serious topic for her. "can i open up to you?" she asked, yoongi nodded in response. "i had bulimia back then, i also developed depression and anxiety on the way," she stated. "i didn't like my body, but i had to eat, so i eat one meal a day, but lots of food. i binge until my stomach can't take it, then puke right after," she said, tearing up, but still focused on painting.

"lyra helped me get rid of it by always being there for me and proving that i am loved," she took a deep breath. "you can cry if you want to," yoongi commented, making sunhi laugh a bit. "i won't," she said in response. "she always looked after me, making me eat properly, at the right time and the right amount. now, i love myself and you should too," she stated. yoongi just nodded. "i always believed that she was my soulmate, and i still do."

"she also helped me come out to my parents," yoongi looked at her in shock. "you like girls?" he asked. "and all genders," she added. "i'm actually pansexual," she stated. "i fall in love with the person, not the gender," she said. "so, you've dated women before?" he asked. "yeah, i did," she replied. "that's cool," he was amused. "but a bit scary, considering you can fall in love with anyone at any point."

and sunhi was oblivious of what was coming in her way.

-

a/n;

a longer update!