two.

previously; "she's dead, yoongi," she stated. "you should've made her feel loved when she was still alive."

-

yoongi dropped to the ground, sobbing. he was shaking from too much crying. he still couldn't believe that his precious lyra was dead. he wished that he could turn back time.

he heard the door of the rooftop of his apartment complex, where the stair case was located, shut. noticing that the girl was finally gone, he stood up. he proceeded to walk to the staircase, down to his floor. his face was dull, but his eyes were puffy from crying so much.

he went to his apartment room, locking the door so no one could enter. he went to his fridge and grabbed himself a glass of water, he was exhausted.

he proceeded to go to his bedroom and there he plopped down his bed, drifting to dreamland and forgetting all the things that happened to him today, but he knew that tomorrow wouldn't be better.

-

after all the drama that she experienced at the rooftop, sunhi was rather exhausted; from work and everything else. she always had a soft spot for her neighbour. although he doesn't know her as much as she knows him. that's rather a pity.

sunhi sighed, knowing that her neighbour's now trying to kill himself. for everything's sake, he's probably killing himself now!

she went to her sofa, turning the television on, switching it to her favourite channel; food network. her mind drifted from the thought of yoongi trying to kill himself which made her feel better.

but he again popped up on her mind making her cross.

"fuck this shit!" she screamed to herself. she started blaming herself for not saving the guy's life, she started feeling guilty; which results her to self loathe. everything's suffocating her now.

she then stood up and went outside her apartment room, proceeding to yoongi's apartment. she knocked, hoping that he'd open the door, hoping that she's not to late.

"please answer the door, please," she muttered to herself. this time, she started questioning if she's going crazy now.

"fuck, fuck, fuck!" she started panicking.

but then, a thought crossed over her mind. a spare key.

she looked for a spare key under his mat that says "welcome" in all capital letters and alas, she found a key.

"thank you, jesus," she said to herself, partying a little.

sunhi then went to open his door with the key she'd retained. the door opened. she rushed to find yoongi, searching for him in all the rooms. she then went to the last door at the middle of the hall. she found yoongi lied down on his bed, alive and breathing.

she exhaled a breath of relief. joy washed over her and the guilt started to fade.

"i can't lose you too."

-

a/n;
i exerted so much effort on this, i hope you like it. ;u;