five.

previously; "as a matter of fact, i'm her best friend," she smiled at him.

-

after sunhi said that lyra was her best friend, yoongi quickly let her in. the girl sat on his couch, the said boy following after her. she smirked at him, knowing his weakness and might use it against him. it slightly made her sad though.

"tell me everything you know about her, please," yoongi pleaded.

"she's already dead, but okay," sunhi shrugged, knowing that she'll say a lot to him.

"first of all, she has cancer, leukemia, which she didn't survive on, and i'm quite sure you already know that so let's skip that part," she started. "she's very calm and collected, she really has a peaceful atmosphere," she made a calm face, reminiscing the memories of her late friend. "she's also really poise and cheerful, she always has a positive mindset. although sometimes her positivity can get so out of hand that's why i'm here," sunhi chuckled.

"she really likes rice cakes and samgyeopsal, those are her favorite foods, oh! and she also really loves ramyeon," sunhi smiled. "she was also so in love with you like, head over heels for you," she rolled her eyes. "i mean like, she always tells me stuff about you, your personality and stuff like that," she stated. "what did she see in you? you were plain rude and a bastard to her, you don't deserve all her love."

"i know," yoongi said quietly. "good," sunhi said. "anyway, when i was taking care of her in her death bed, she told me this," she inhaled and exhaled deeply, "i hope min yoongi would be able to live a healthy and wonderful life without regrets'," she quoted.

yoongi started to tear up as he process those words said by lyra.

"how could she say that?" he cried out. "how could she say that when i said those harsh words to her? how could she say that when i lied to her? how could she say that when i hurt her? how could she say that when i wasn't able to show her that i love her?" he sobbed. "how could she say that when i missed the chance to be able to take care of her?"

"you know, just do what she says," sunhi told him. "or she won't be at peace," she added.

yoongi looked at her, teary eyed. sunhi raised an eyebrow at him and crossed her arms.

-

yoongi wiped his tear-stained cheeks and looked blankly at a corner. the last words sunhi told him was to never forget to take care of himself and left right after. after his talk with her, yoongi began to think deeply about everything she just said.

"lyra would probably not want me to be sad," he mumbled to himself. "but how can i not be when she's all in my mind? when the harsh things that i did to her is always bugging me?"

yoongi started to remember the nostalgic feeling of when he met her.

~

"yoongi-ah!" his friend hoseok called out. "did you hear about the transfer student? i heard she's really pretty," the said boy stated, clearly excited by the thought of a new classmate he's gonna befriend.

"no, i don't care," yoongi said blankly.

the teacher walked in with the said transferee student. the class started whispering, yoongi didn't dare to look up as he was reading a book.

"settle down everyone!" the teacher silenced the class. "this is your new classmate, kim lyra," the teacher introduced her and she bowed while saying, "please take care of me!"

"okay, lyra, you may sit next to yoongi, the guy reading the book over there at the back," the teacher said. yoongi still didn't flinch as lyra sat at the seat beside him.

"hello yoongi, i'm lyra," she introduced herself with a sweet voice. yoongi just nodded, still not looking. lyra giggled a bit which made yoongi look up.

"why are you laughing?" yoongi asked.

as he looked at lyra, he carefully studied her features. she had a small face with a fair complexion and had rosy cheeks. her eyes were a bit round and sparkled a bit, but forms into crescents when she smiles.

her face made yoongi's heart skip a beat.

"um, why are you turning red?" lyra asked. "none of your business," yoongi answered and went back to reading his book. his ears and face were beet red.

~

"how can i not be when i miss her so much?"

-

a/n;;

lol. quite long. :p