twenty-eight.

previously; sana kissed her.

-

sunhi's eyes widened. she tried to pry sana away from her, but it's no use. she's got a death grip on her. yoongi got furious. he immediately went, no, not went, charged to them, pulling sana away from sunhi easily, which made sana fall back, hitting the ground.

"what the fuck are you doing to my girlfriend?!?" he shouted at her. thankfully there weren't that many people. 

sana looked up at him, smirking. she stood up and she wiped her lips, then licking it. she then shrugged.

"kissing her, obviously," she said, still not wiping that smug expression plastered on her face. he wished he could punch her but he can't as it's against the law. "she's mine, you slut! stay on your lane," he said, grimacing at her. he was so mad at her.

"oh, please, i know you're just pretending," she said, laughing at them.

sunhi went up to her and slapped her on the face, tears brimming at the corner of her eyes as she looked at sana with a very pained expression. sana looked at her, shocked, feeling the burning sensation at the left cheek. that would probably leave a mark.

"i may have hurt you in the past, but you have no right to assault me like that! you absolutely have no right!" she shouted at her. sana touched her now red cheek. "and who cares that we're not together, you still have no right!" she added, tears spilling out of her eyes. "i would never like you again," she sobbed out. 

yoongi softened, bringing sunhi in his arms and kissing her forehead.

"we're leaving," the boy spat out

sana stood there dumbfounded as she saw sunhi in yoongi's arms, walking away.

-

sunhi didn't know why she cried. she wasn't usually like this. she guessed that it just reminded her of the other night that happened to her. yoongi didn't fail to comfort her as they were driving to their apartment complex. he kept on saying that it's going to be alright while holding her hand with his free hand and rubbing his thumb at the back of her hand.

she finally stopped crying, looking at the window, thinking deeply.

"i feel like an object," she whispered, audible enough for yoongi to hear. "you're not sunhi," he said softly. "you're precious and you are worthy," he reassured, still caressing her hand. "thank you."

-

they finally got to their apartment complex. they went inside the building, holding hands as they walk beside each other. sunhi didn't mind, it was quite comforting even. yoongi glanced at her from time to time, trying to read her expression. pain, anger, and sadness evident in her eyes. it was sad seeing her like this, it made his heart ache.

they went to the elevator, pushing the button of the floor of their places. yoongi faced her, going down to her level as he caressed her cheeks whilst holding her hand.

"you're not an object, sunhi-ah. you're someone who has worth and value. you're someone very precious. please know that you are worthy of being loved and respected, don't ever forget that."

a tear cascaded down her cheeks as she blinked her tears away. she hugged yoongi, sobbing hard on his coat but he didn't mind. yoongi placed sunhi's legs around his waist like a belt as they reached their floor. he carried her all the way to her place while whispering sweet nothings beside her ear. 

who knew min yoongi would be so smitten at the girl who prevented him from jumping out of the building.

-

a/n;;

aaaaa. this is so cute- i love sungi- or is it yoonhi? which do ya'll prefer? (sorry not sorry @ yoonra/lygi)