eighteen.

previously; "try to talk to her then," jimin said. "it's not that simple, she keeps on avoiding me remember?" yoongi was agitated, not at jimin, but himself. "then do some stunt, kabedon shit or whatever."

"you're crazy."

"worth trying," the younger shrugged.

-

"i can't believe i'm doing this," yoongi mumbled to himself. he was standing beside the entrance of their university's art room. students who passed by him gave him some weird looks, probably wondering why he was standing there and not going inside. a colleague of sunhi told him that she goes here often. he waited there for fifteen minutes until he saw a familiar figure walking to the room, not noticing him standing there as she was checking her stuff inside her bag. she then looked up, finally seeing the man waiting for her. as he was about to speak, she turned the other way around and was about to walk away.

fortunately, yoongi held her wrist, restricting her from avoiding him.

"we need to talk," he said sternly. sunhi gave in, turning to face him. "i have class to attend to," she stated. "after class then. i'll wait for you here," he had a serious look plastered on his face. sunhi sighed. "fine," she complied. "don't you dare ditch me."

yoongi went to his class, still distracted by the thought of sunhi. "yoongi?" the professor called out. he didn't notice that he was asking him something. majority of the students looked at him. he grew embarrassed. "can you repeat the question again please?" he asked sheepishly. the professor sighed. "who was the child prodigy on the classical period?" this was easy. "mozart," he answered. the professor nodded. "next time, don't let me repeat myself."

-

sunhi was sitting down a stool, a canvas in front of her. their professor asked them to paint something that's going on their minds. today, yoongi filled her thoughts. "what am i supposed to do?" she whispered to herself. she sighed for the nth time today, deciding that she'll just draw a portrait of yoongi smiling.

she sketched for three hours and a half, drawing the line art after. she's still got a lot of painting to do. their professor looked at their works, seeing sunhi's. "min yoongi?" the professor asked. she was shocked that he knew him. she nodded in response. "he's quite popular, he's also in the dean's list," the professor stated. "oh," that was the only thing that came out of sunhi's mouth. "it's a surprise that you gained interest in him," that was the last thing that he said before looking around again.

after an four hours of painting, the professor left the class. she sighed yet again, looking at her watch. it's four in the afternoon. she decided to let her painting dry in the room, going back and continuing tomorrow. she got up and fixed her stuff, putting it inside her bag. she placed the paints beside her canvas, then leaving the room.

she saw a figure at the side of her eye as she walked out of the room. he was leaning on the wall, standing, and asleep. "how can he sleep while standing?" she mumbled. poking his cheeks, making him wake up. "oh, you're here," the boy yawned. "how the fuck can you sleep here?" she looked at him weirdly. "i can sleep when i want, where i want," he said.

"let's go?"

"let's go."