ten.

previously; "wanna walk home together?"

-

yoongi didn't move, nor talk as those words slipped out of her mouth. it was as if she was medusa that turned him to a rock as he stared at her.

"hey," sunhi called out, making him flinch. "i don't have a choice anyway," he grunted. this time he walked ahead of her and her following. "wanna eat dinner before going home?" she asked. he shook his head in response. "why?" she looked at him with her arms crossed. "because i still have a lot to do," sunhi rolled her eyes. "i do too, but we need to eat first! it's my treat anyway!" she looked at him with a annoyed face. "fine."

they went to a restaurant called 'hanam pig', a bbq chain near their university. as they went inside, they were greeted by the aroma of different kinds of meat being cooked. they sat down on a table for two, a grill in front of them. they called out the waitress as they browse through the menu.

"two servings of samgyeopsal, one serving of bulgogi and dakgalbi, red pepper stew, and kimchi fried rice please, and some water and coke. thank you," sunhi told the waitress their orders. the waitress then disappeared. "isn't that a bit too many?" yoongi asked her. "nah, i can eat it all," she replied making him look at her weirdly.

as they were waiting, yoongi started to observe sunhi's features. there's no way she would eat that many, she was quite thin and petite, she's even smaller than lyra on the height! yoongi also noticed that she only had monolids, not like lyra's round and deer-like eyes. she was also paler than lyra. she also didn't smile often.

sunhi looked up, making yoongi look away. "wanna see my painting?" she suggested, pointing at her canvas. he just shrugged, so she took that as a yes. yoongi was quite interested anyway, but as she was about to take her canvas out, their orders started to arrive. "maybe later," she said.

the rice arrived first, followed by the bulgogi and dakgalbi, then the samgyeopsal and the stew. they grilled the samgyeopsal and bulgogi while eating some dakgalbi and tasting the stew. sunhi hummed, smiling at the delicious food before her. her favorite thing to do is eating and sleeping. she didn't do those that much because she was busy studying. she spent most of the time at her university that she forgets to eat sometime, that's why she's quite thin.

bulgogi and samgyeopsal was now cooked. they dipped it in some sauce, eating it and getting satisfied.

soon they were finished eating, sunhi ate more than yoongi, making him shocked because she eats so well.

as they were walking down the sidewalk to their apartment, he suddenly thought about lyra. he imagined eating plenty of food with her. he imagined having a conversation while at it. he imagines her smiling while enjoying a lot of delicious food.

he wonders if lyra eats well too.

"if you're wondering, lyra doesn't eat that much because she ends up puking it because of the side effects of the meds," sunhi stated, making yoongi frown.

he should've been there when she was having such a hard time. he regrets not spending time with her, he regrets pushing her away. 

"don't worry, i looked after her for you." sunhi said, smiling at him. one of the rarest moments he'd seen.

and now i'm looking after you for her.

-

a/n;

another chapter!