six.

previously; "how can i not be when i miss her so much?"

-

sunhi went back to her home and walk straight to her bedroom, plopping down her bed. she was exhausted. she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, silence enveloping her. she then opened her eyes slowly, looking at her blank white wall. she curled herself up into a ball as she felt vulnerable. tears started to spill unconsciously from her eyes. she didn't tell yoongi the most important thing lyra said to her.

it was to take care of yoongi and make sure he's happy.

sunhi didn't know how to do that. compared to lyra, she was spiteful and blunt. she didn't know how to sugarcoat her words. it will always end with her hurting him. nobody wanted to get involved with her until she met lyra.

~

sunhi was sitting at the cafeteria, alone as usual. students, even her classmates, didn't want to talk to her as she was quite mean all the time, they also didn't get her humor. they would only talk to her if it was only academic related or some sort.

she was used to this, her life was lived like this ever since she was a child, nobody wanted to play with her because she would always end up chasing them away. although, she was okay being like this as no one bothered her. communicating with people is always exhausting, it is best to be alone.

a girl she didn't know then sat at her table across from her, which made her flinch.

"hello! i'm lyra, i'm from senior class two-a," the girl enthusiastically said. "are you seriously trying to make friends with me? why? because i'm alone? no, thank you," sunhi said, rolling her eyes as she ate her food. "no, i just wanted to make friends," lyra smiled. sunhi mocked her smile. "go make friends somewhere else."

lyra laughed. sunhi didn't care. she continued eating her food, noticing that lyra was eating with her too and still wasn't going away.

"can you leave so i can eat in peace?" sunhi glared at her. lyra just smiled. "don't mind me, i'm not gonna talk. just act like i'm not here," lyra said in response. again, sunhi rolled her eyes as she mumbled, "whatever."

days gone on like this, lyra sitting across from sunhi and her continuing to ignore the girl. she decided to speak up because it was annoying her.

"what do you want? can you just leave? is that too much to ask?" sunhi said, but again, lyra smiled. "i wanna be friends with you!" she replied. "why?" sunhi looked at her with a confused gaze. "no reason? i just want to," she stated. "i'll only end up hurting you," sunhi said with a dark gaze. "i don't care, you look like a person who would listen to my problems and keep my deepest darkest secrets!" lyra grinned at her.

she was a gem.

sunhi smiled at her for the first time and lyra's eyes widened. "you smiled!" she exclaimed, making the people from the cafeteria look at her. she just coughed. "can you quiet down?" she told her. lyra giggled. "sorry," she apologized. "i'll be your friend, just don't blame me if negativity start to hit you like a truck," she complied, finally. lyra grinned as she always does. "yay! do you wanna go to that ice cream parlor after school? i've always wanted to go there with you," she asked. sunhi nodded in response.

that was the start of their inseparable friendship.

~

she sobbed.

"i miss her too, yoongi."

-

a/n;;
ayo. i am back. school's starting at june and i need to finish this ewe.