eight.

previously; the boy laughed. "i'm taehyung," he said as he writes their names at the cups. sunhi just smiled at taehyung, clearly embarrassed. yoongi just stood there awkwardly.

-

they both went out after getting their drinks, sipping it from time to time while fast walking to class.

"we're gonna get late," yoongi stated. "shut your bitch ass up, we aren't" sunhi spat out which made yoongi smile a little. "why do you have to flirt with that barista boy?" he sighed, sunhi glared at him. "because he's damn cute, unlike your bitch ass," she retorted, making yoongi snort. "you said 'bitch ass' twice," he said. "because your bitch ass won't shut up." he didn't bother to reply.

they both went to the same university, it was an art school. yoongi's studying music, compositions and all that, while sunhi's studying painting and anything related to that. both convey emotions.

yoongi realized that they were quite similar to each other, both spiteful yet full of unspoken emotions. art helps them show how they feel.

they arrived at their classes, thankfully the came in time, the professor still wasn't there.

-

since her usual seat at the back was stolen, sunhi sat at a random seat, still at the back. a blank canvas in front of her. she took a deep breath with her eyes closed, accepting the emotions that she was truly feeling. mourning, hope, and determination. her professor told them to create a piece, solely on emotions, then presenting it tomorrow. she snapped her eyes open and took a sip of her coffee, then placing it on a small table beside her. she held her brush and squirted a bunch of chosen colors on her palette.

she decided to create a piece dedicated to lyra.

she started of with a night sky that was filled with dark blue, violet hues, mixed with a little bit of gray to add a cloudy effect, followed by a road that had a dark to darker gardient effect, with trees on the side. she did a bunch of strokes and coloring. the sky was filled with white stars and a moon, the cloud surrounding it. it took her seven hours to do all that. the class already finished so she decided to continue it at her apartment.

their professor bid goodbye as the students bowed slightly, some didn't really care, excited to finally go take a break.

they still had that one class wherein they do some sketches and different portraits of people. it was sunhi's favorite class because she gets to draw the faces of people which she loved to do. their professor really commended her for portraying different emotions with different people with great detail. today, sunhi decided to draw taehyung and his box smile in which she grew fond of.

the professor walked inside, signalling them to finally start.

sunhi started with a sketch of his head, adding the eyes and the mouth, then creating details, erasing this and that. the professor moved around looking at the work, and as usual, stopping at sunhi. the professor smiled.

"you never fail to impress me, bae sunhi," she said. "i can feel the emotions depicted in your portrait, but this is the first time i actually feel the emotion of happiness in your drawings," she stated. "thank you, ms. lee," sunhi bowed a bit and smiled at her. the professor started walking around again, observing the works.

this was her passion, this is everything she wants, this is her dream.

 that is to show thousands of emotions to the world that makes people feel overwhelmed with different kinds of feelings.

she may not look like it, but that was what she's always dreamed of since she met lyra.

-

a/n;;

another (boring) update. uwu