twenty.

previously; "well you thought wrong."

-

yoongi stared at her with a sad look. that's what you get for getting so easily attached to people. nonetheless, he smiled. "okay," he said and continued to drink. he wished that his coffee was soju right now. "i gotta get going," sunhi said. grabbing her coffee and getting her bag, then walking away.

"i don't know why but it hurts to see you go."

-

sunhi hugged her coat tightly on her body, the cold breeze hitting her face, making red hues appear on her cheeks. she shivered. immediately regretting what she said to yoongi. she thought that it was for the best. people would probably think it's not but they don't know shit. 'nobody understands me better than me.' that was her motto in life. sad but true.

she never wanted to fall in love with yoongi anyway. it just happened.

and believe it or not, she fell in love with him first.

~

sunhi went outside her apartment to buy some snacks, her parents worked overseas so she was always alone. over the time, she got used to it. she noticed that someone was moving on the once empty apartment place beside hers. it was a family of four. her eyes met with, she's assuming, the youngest brother, but looked away, not caring.

she arrived at the convenient store, looking at the selections of ice cream. she bit her lip, thinking hard on what to choose.

"hardest life decision ever, i can relate," a guy beside her said, startling her, but then composing herself. "go away," she glared at him, realizing that it was her new neighbor. "feisty," he looked at the selections, grabbing the cornetto one. "i'm your new neighbor, min yoongi," the guy introduced himself. sunhi nodded. "wow, okay," he said then left. after that, she grabbed the cornetto one too, then going to the cashier, paying for the items she bought.

"don't put the ice cream on the plastic bag please."

as she got outside with a plastic bag on her hand and an ice cream on the other, she saw the min yoongi guy giving his ice cream to the kid, she noticed that the kid's ice cream dropped to the ground. she then turned to the direction to where her apartment complex is.

she didn't know why but she was blushing.

that warmed her heart.

"hey!" somebody called out but she didn't bother stopping to turn around, assuming that it wasn't her. as she finished opening her ice cream a hand grabbed her shoulder, making her stop abruptly and drop her ice cream that she was just about to lick. "bitch, i will kill you," she snapped at the source of the hand. "i hope, but i'll just buy you one, wait there."

she didn't bother waiting so she ditched him.

her heart started beating faster every step she takes.

-

a knock on her door was heard, opening it, she saw the, one and only, min yoongi. she sighed. "here's your ice cream," he said, handing it to her. before she could say anything, he went inside his place. "wow, okay."

she found herself blushing again as she closed the door.

"why am i like this?"

~

"why is he like this?"

her heart was aching.

-

a/n;;

twentieth chapter yay!