twenty-three.

previously; "i'm so sorry, sunhi. i'm here now."

-

sunhi's awoken from her sleep, head pounding like crazy. it felt as if something was splitting her brain in half. she looked around at the dark and unfamiliar room, then noticing that she wasn't wearing her clothes as it was quite big on her.

"where am i?" she mumbled.

flashbacks from the night before started appearing in her mind. her tears started forming at the corner of her eyes, and in a split second, she's now a crying mess. "am i- am i at the man's house? did he v-violate me?" she hiccuped through her sobs. she felt so vulnerable, her walls breaking down. "why m-me?"

suddenly, a man opened the door, making her flinch, he didn't open the lights. her body is now shaking, but that didn't stop her from crying. the man rushed to her, then hugging her tightly.

"shhh... it's okay, it's okay," the familiar voice whispered on her ear. he rubbed her back, comforting her. "i'm here now, sunhi," he reassured. "y-yoongi?" she sobbed. he hummed, a signal for that it's him, not letting her go. "i'm scared," she cried on his chest.

-

yoongi's now lied down with her on his bed, hugging her tightly and not planning to let her go. sunhi's now asleep again. she pleaded him to stay with her. he brushed her hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear, studying her features closely. she had such a pretty face. she had long eyelashes, small lips, cute nose, and did he mention that she had monolids? she looked innocent and pure.

"you're such a beauty," he mumbled, then blushing at himself. "why am i being so smitten all of a sudden?"

he removed his arms around her slowly, trying not to wake her up. as he was about to stand up, she held his wrist, half-awake but still had a death grip on him. "please... stay," she said quietly, still audible for him, before falling into deep slumber again. "don't worry, sunhi."

he went outside, getting a bowl and a cloth. he poured cold water on the bowl, then damping the towel in there, making it wet. he then went to his room, placing the bowl on his bedside table. he then folded and placed the now damp cloth on her forehead. she was sick. maybe because of the shock. he was thankful that it's the weekend today.

"you'll get well soon, sunhi-ah," he cooed at her sleeping body, tucking her in the duvet neatly folded on the side of his bed.

he went outside, in his living room. yoongi plopped down the couch, turning on the television and watched some shows, switching channels from time to time.

the whole time, sunhi was on his mind.

-

a/n;;

aaaa i hate love,, :,)