Through The Dirt and Fame

Characters-

* means real horses/real farms/real track

Emily The First (WA) by First War (JPN) out of Emmy's Love (WA) 2 year old chestnut filly

Sire info:

First War by *War Emblem (JPN) out of Starcrossingfinish (GB)-First War was a black stallion sold at a Japan yearling sale and bought by American owners, I.R.P. (International Racing Partners), who had owned the successful Mali (AFR), Cam Rose (CAN), Ol' Eugene (OR), Rio Brazil (BRA) and Kingsport Champ (KEN). First War won the G1 Breeders Cup Juvenile, G2 Rebel Stakes, went out of the country for the UAE Derby in Dubai and won, placed 2nd in the G1 Kentucky Derby to Night Of Rain, won the G1 Belmont Stakes, G1 Travers, G1 Whitney, G1 Haskell, G1 Woodward, G1 Breeders Mile and G1 Breeders Cup Classic. He was retired to *Coolmore International Stud, his first crop of foals have started to hit the track all across the world.

Dam info:

Emmy's Love by *Matty G (WA) out of Suffolk Colors (CAN) - Emmy's Love born and raised in Washington, the bay mare was an *Emerald Downs superstar, racing from the age of 2-4 she won multiple graded stakes races at Emerald Downs including the Longacres Mile twice. The mare was retired to her owners farm, Emily Halten, the mare has produced two foals, a gray filly named Natty Scribble by Corsa Contado (winner of the Kings Bishop Stakes and Pegasus Stakes) the filly has successfully won the Fair Ground Oaks and Santa Anita Oaks, and Emily The First.

•Emily Halten-26 year old trainer/owner/breeder Halten bred champion mare Emmy's Love, a Washington favorite and proven producer with Natty Scribble racing. Halten has been a lover of the sport since a young age first dreaming to be a jockey, then being too tall and going into training horses and owning then greeting into breeding. The biggest horse she's trained is a champion older handicap horse named Old Time Telly who earned Champion Older Horse 4 years in a row, and Horse of the Year twice.

•Nicole "Nic" Gomez- 16 year old jockey who rides at Saratoga, she's a top rider who has won multiple graded stakes races at the track.

There are many more characters in the story and can't wait for you to meet them along the way, if you want info on those characters just ask and I'll add them in here.