Chapter 6

No one knew where she went. Its been a few hours, almost midafternoon, since they've seen her. Lennox had every soldier available looking for her. Optimus and the Autobots were searching the grounds around base. Sunstreaker was even helping, against his wishes. They were on the verge of giving up. Sideswipe had an idea.

"Lennox, any luck?" Optimus asked rolling up behind the twins in the hanger.

"No, we've searched every inch of this base." Lennox ran his fingers through his hair. The three transformed.

"I may have an idea." Sideswipe interjected. They looked at him in confusion.

"What! I can have ideas." He defended.

"Let's hear it." Optimus encouraged.

"Let Sunny find her." Again, everyone looked confused. Sunstreaker gives him a warning glare.

"Sunny seems to have a weird pull to her, maybe he can try and use it to find her." Sideswipe could fell his brothers anger flood through their bond, profanities following. Sunstreaker moved to physically hit his brother but was stopped before he could.

"Is this true, Sunstreaker?" Optimus stepped in, all eyes were now on the golden twin. Sunstreaker looked away from a moment, thinking about what he should say.

"I don't understand it yet. But the more I try to stay away from her, the more I want to be around her. I feel the need to protect her. To calm her when she's mad, to hurt whoever hurt her. Seeing her hand wrapped angered me to no end. When she screamed at me, saying she wanted nothing to do with us, it hurt. I felt the need to tell her I'm sorry. I hate it. I want it to stop. I always end up wherever she is." He explained peeking up, surprised of what came out of his mouth.

"Do you feel the pull to her now?" Lennox asked.

"I've been suppressing it. So, no I'm not." He said blankly, looking down at the major.

"Try and open the bond. I feel that you two both have a pull to each other. She may have yet to realize it. I don't know why or how. That is something we will have to discuss with Ratchet when he gets back." Optimus suggested. Sunstreaker gave a disgusted look.

"No. She can stay lost. My spark is just confused. If she stays gone, maybe it will go away." He crossed his arms and looked away.

"Come on Sunny. What if something happened to her. We need her, so she can tell us what happened." Sideswipe pleaded. Sunstreaker thought for a moment. Not liking the idea at all, but part of him wanted to find her. Its like he needed to know she was alright.

"Fine" He growled. "But I don't have to like it" He added heading to his and Sideswipes room.

"Where are you going?" Sideswipe yelled after him.

"To try and find her! I need quiet." He yelled back without turning around.

She has only been there two days and she hated it. She would rather be back in Afghan shooting some terrorist. Driving around through the mounds of sand with Diesel. Sleeping under the stars. Holding her weapon close to her, keeping it shiny and clean. After her argument with Sunstreaker she ran off. Looking for a place to hide. Which wasn't that hard. She was right under their noses and they had no idea. Well actually above them. She laid on her stomach watching people scrambling to find her. If she could of, she would have left base, but that would only cause more havoc. It surprised her that no one had thought to look up, or even saw her climb up here. She laid there staring down below. The rafters were a great place to go. There is enough beams going across to conceal her, but if she made one wrong move, she would be flattened like a pancake.