44

*Recap*
Hunter walks out of the room and I fall asleep a few minutes later, I get woken up the next morning by my phone ringing and a headache. I look at my phone and see that Charles is calling me, I roll my eyes and answer the call.
L: Why are you calling me this early?
Charles: Liv it's 10 am.
L: Oh. Well why are you calling me?
Charles: Hunter sent me a video last night.
L: Okay. And?
Charles: You we're saying that you didn't understand why you didn't give me a second chance and how you don't understand-
L: I know what you're talking about now and I was drunk. I didn't know what I was saying and I didn't mean any of it.
Charles: Oh. So you didn't mean anything that you said?
L: No. Everyone says stuff they don't mean when they are drunk.
Charles: Oh.
L: I also didn't realize that hunter was recording it.
Charles: He also posted a video of you slipping on the kitchen floor with your ass hanging out of your dress and trying to go to sleep.
L: Ugh last night was the worst.
Charles: Oh. Well I guess bye.
L: Bye.

I hang up and sit up on the bed and rub my eyes, Hunter walks in a few minutes later.
Hunter: Good morning.
L: Good morning Hunter. Why did you send that video to Charles? I didn't mean anything that I said. I was drunk.
Hunter: I'm sorry I thought you were serious. You were way past drunk. You tried to fall asleep on the floor in the kitchen with your ass hanging out of your dress.
L: God last night was a mess.
*End Of Recap*

Hunter: *Laughs* Do you want to get ready and I can take you home? I have to leave in an hour.
L: Yeah.
Hunter: Okay. Just come out when you're done.
L: Okay.

Hunter leaves the room and I grab my bag and grab my change of clothes and start getting dressed, I grab my shoes and put them on. I brush my hair out and put a hoodie on, I walk out of the room to the living room and see Hunter sitting on the couch.
Hunter: Are you ready?
L: Yeah.
Hunter: Okay.

He gets up from the couch and we walk out of the house, we walk to the car and get in. He starts driving to Tayler's.
L: Today is such a gloomy day.
Hunter: It's been raining since 4 this morning. It just stopped a little bit ago.
L: Oh.

We get to Tayler's house a little bit later, I open the door and get out.
L: Bye Hunter. I'll talk to you later.
Hunter: Okay. Bye Liv.

I get out and walk inside, I head up to my room.
Tayler: Hey Liv.
L: Hi Tayler.
Tayler: How was your night?
L: It was good. Why?
Tayler: Look what Charles posted on Instagram and what Hunter posted on Snapchat.
L: Okay.

I walk into my room and unpack my bag, I lay down on my bed and go to Snapchat and look at Hunter's story. I see a video of me laying in the ground and another video of me saying things about Charles, I roll my eyes and go to Instagram. I type Charles name in and go to his account and see he posted a screenshot of me lying on the floor with my butt hanging out, I look at the caption and see that it says "@Liv_Melloul is a slut and spent the night at @HunterRowland house. Don't trust her or anything she says😈" I go to his name in my phone and text him.
L: Charles you had no right to post that.
Charles: Post what?
L: What you posted on Instagram. I am not a slut and just because I slept over at Hunters doesn't mean I slept with him. Just because you're mad or something because I won't date you again doesn't mean you can post stuff like that about me.
Charles: Liv, I didn't post that. I promise. I must have got hacked or something like that.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Sorry it was shorter than the others 😕. I will be back with longer chapters soon though😁. Byeeeeeee
~Boiitzme14