⚘ Chapter 30 - The Way You Make Me Feel

*Alexandra*

We soon arrived and Daniel cut the engine of the car.

"We're here," Daniel announced as everyone climbed out.

"You guys live here?" I asked, seeing the large estate house.

"An old friend does, but he let's us stay whenever we tour so we don't have to spend so much on hotels around here," Remington said as we walked and I noticed some people around.

"God, I feel so overdress," I said, fixing my dress as I saw how casual-ish they looked.

"Shy is probably here, she can let you borrow something," Emerson said, then observed me. "Looks like you are around the same size as Shy. If not, me and Remington are pretty small in clothes."

I chuckled as we walked in, and are immediately met with Samuel, Sebastian, and a short girl with black straight hair and dressed somewhat elegantly but not like me.

"Finally, I thought they caught you guys," Sebastian said.

"Barely," Remington laughed.

"By the way, Alex, this is my lovely girlfriend, Shy," Emerson introduced me to the girl as he kissed her cheek. "Babe, this is Alexandra Madelaine Brighton slash Biersack, our new bestie."

(Picture: Shy)

(Picture: Shy)

Shy and I laughed as we shared a hug.

"Nice to finally get to meet you," Shy said. "The guys have told me so much about you."

"Good things, I hope," I smiled.

"Hey Shy," Remington spoke. "You got something for Lexi to wear that she can borrow?"

"Why of course," Shy smiled before holding her hand out to me. "Right this way."

I smiled and took her hand as she lead me upstairs.

***

Shy and I are apparently the same size in bottoms and shoes, but different size in shirts, so I ended up borrowing a striped top from Remington that did fit and a pair of blue shorts and boots from Shy.

I kept my make up the same and loosened my hair before we we to join everyone outside, where I then see the boys were setting up, probably to perform a little.

"Over here," Shy said as she took my hand and we headed to a spot near the stage.

Remington and Emerson then came over to us.

"Hey, we decided to do covers the rest of the night," Emerson said.

"You ladies got any requests?" Remington asked.

"Well... I don't know. Alex, you're our guest. What do you think?" Shy asked.

"Hmmm.... Alright, uhh, top of my head, how about a Michael Jackson song?" I shrugged.