⚘ Chapter 24 - Farewell

*Andy*

Alex jumped a bit but laughed once she saw us, Ashley and CC tossing the confetti in the air as we yelled.

"What is this?" She laughed.

"Well, we thought we would send you off on your last day with a little something special," I said as I stepped up to her.

She smiled. "Thank you, Dad, its perfect," she said, and we pulled each other into a hug, everyone saying "aww" as they watched.

"Well, let's not just stand around then," Danny announced. "Let's give Little Biersack the proper farewell party she deserves!"

Everyone cheered as the party started.

There was a lot of food and drinks (non-alcoholic since I'm straight edge and Alex is underage), and A LOT of candy, thanks to CC, and a music too.

William Control and his band also stopped by to bid Alex farewell, along with Palaye's group.

Asking Alexandria didn't stay for long since they had their own tour elsewhere and pretty much escaped for the day, meaning they were in trouble once management found them.

Everything was going great, and thankfully Juliet didn't crash the party (mostly because she was mad enough to check herself into a different room so she won't put up with any noise).

Alex seemed really happy as she talked with her new friends and the band.

I smiled, being glad that she's happy.

Soon, it got late and everyone decided to rest up to leave to the next town tomorrow, and everyone went to bed as me, Alex, and Ashley were cleaning up.

"Guess that's it, huh?" Ashley said as he closed up his trash bag.

She gave a sad smile. "For now... Depends on this guy right here."

"You are always welcomed to join on tour whenever you want," I said.

"Thanks," she said, then yawned after closing her bag. "If its okay, I'm gonna head to bed."

"Sure thing. We got it from here," I said. "Good night."

"Good night," she waved as at us and headed to her room.

I sighed as I saw we finished and tied up my garbage bag.

"Penny for your thoughts?" He asked.

I looked down as I sat on a nearby chair. "What am I going to do? I'm a celebrity with a life more crazier and dramatic than a Turkish soap opera. How can I stay by her side with a life like this? If she were a kid she would be so scared..."

He sighed as he began to walk over.

"Look... You barely even had a year with her, let alone six months as a dad," he said. "This all takes time, but now she's top priority. I know you love Juliet, God only knows why, but things are different. Alexandra is your daughter, and that goes first before anything else now... No matter how old she is."

I sighed and nodded. "You're right... But how is Juliet gonna take it?"

"If deep, deep, veeeery deep down, she really does love you... Then she's gonna have to just live with it," he said. "Juliet is a Biersack, too, and so is Alex. She's gonna have to accept it rather she likes it or not."

I sighed. "I guess you're right."

I just wish it was easier done than said.

》The Next Morning《