⚘ Chapter 15 - Mr. Doctor Man

*Alexandra*

I sat at the side of the stage seeing William performing his song Knife Play.

He and his band are just AMAZING! Just love the energy and rhythm of his entire performance.

She felt alive in a prefect world of sin,
now she's volunteered all of her soul.
She felt the blade pressed in, felt their cold still wind.
Her heartbeat control.
She's volunteered all of her soul. 

She loves her knife play, and she's not alone.
Not alone. 

She loves her knife play, and she's not alone. 

She's not alone.  

Soon the song ended and the crowd cheered as he bid everyone farewell and they walked off stage.

"That was awesome!" I said.

"Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it," He smiled. "Im gonna go wash up before the meet and greets."

I nodded as he left and the crowd waited for the next act.

"Hey," a voice said and I turned to see who it was.

(Picture: Remington Leith)

Wow, he's actually pretty cute.

"You're Alex, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, and you are?" I asked.

"My name's Remington," he greeted. "Saw you were with BVB and decided to introduce myself."

"Wait, you're in that band Palaye Royale, right? With your brothers?" I asked.

"Yeah, hehe," he said. "My brothers are warming up though, so that's why I decided to come say hello."

"Well, its nice to meet you," I smiled.

"Likewise. By the way, that was hilarious how you pissed off Juliet during soundcheck," he laughed.

"Why thank you," I laughed. "Its just hilarious seeing her get so pissed."

"I can tell," he laughed. "You definitely got some fire, though."

I laughed. "You can say that."

"Hey, Rem, we gotta go!!" I heard someone shout.

"Coming!" He called back before facing me again. "So, I have to go on in a few minutes. But maybe we can hang out afterwards?"

I thought about it, and smiled. "Sure. I'll be here watching the show anyway," I smiled.