⚘ Chapter 31 - Back Off

*Alexandra*

I groaned as I woke up to sunlight on my eyelids and moved my head away, slowly opening my eyes and see I was in a bedroom.

I frowned and looked down under the fleece blanket that was over me, relieved I had my clothes on, but a bit surprised I had arms around me.

I sighed as I sat up, only realizing I had arms around me and turned to see Remington next to me, fast asleep.

I smiled before slowly sitting up and leaning down to kiss his head.

He groaned and slowly woke up, smiling when he saw me.

"Good morning," I smiled.

"Good morning," he smiled, then yawned. "Last night was amazing."

"Such a broad sentence to say," I smirked playfully, making him laugh and poke my side.

"You know what I mean," he laughed as he wrapped his arms around me and pressed his lips against mine as we kissed, and then suddenly a phone went off and I suddenly realized something.

"Shit, what time is it?" I exclaimed, looking around until I found my phone charging o the bedside table, quickly grabbing it and seeing what time it was.

10:46 AM

13 missed calls

15 messages

5 voicemails

"Oh shit," I snapped, quickly scrambling out of bed. "My dad must have popped a vein, he probably called my mom!"

"I'll drive you home, then," Remington said, quickly getting out of bed and.....

(Picture: Remington Leith shirtless)

Ohh... Okay then....

I didn't realize I was staring as Remington looked for a shirt until he noticed me and smirked.

"Like what you see?" he asked.

I immediately felt my cheeks get hot and looked away. "Well, umm... You're showing off," I scoffed bashfully as I found my dress and went to grab.

He chuckled. "You don't have to change, I'm sure Shy wouldn't mind if you give her clothes back later."

"You sure?" I asked. 

"Positive. I'll get you a bag for the dress," he said as he pulled a Slytherin tshirt on.

We hurried and got everything together before quickly heading out the bedroom.

A few people were knocked out drunk on the hallways and floors, and when we get downstairs we noticed Sebastian and Daniel in the kitchen drinking coffee.

"Ooh, chech out this walk of shame, Seb," Daniel snickered.

"Screw you," Remington said as I giggled and hugged him and the guys laughed.