⚘ Chapter 10 - Welcome

*Andy*

We finally arrived to LAX and saw Jake and Ashley stood there, alone with Alice, Inna, John, Jesse and Juliet.

"Welcome back," Ashley said, as then everyone's eyes were on Alex. "And I take it this is the mini you, Andy?"

"Yep. Everyone, this is Alexandra," I said. "Alex, these are my other two band mates, Ashley and Jake. This also Jake's wife, Inna, Jinxx's girlfriend, Alice, and our merch guy Jesse."

"Nice to meet you all," she smiled as she greeted them.

"Its great to meet you as well. Welcome to Los Angeles," Jake greeted.

"Now, let's get going," Alice said. "We've got dinner ready."

"Cool," Alex smiled as she went ahead with the others while Juliet held me back.

"I don't feel good about this, Andy," She said.

"Juliet, that's my daughter," I said. "My flesh and blood, I can't just walk out on her or Liz."

"Okay, Liz doesn't even want anything to do with us," she snapped.

"Juliet," I said sternly, probably to regret later. "Alexandra is staying with us, and will be on tour with us until she has to return for the beginning of her college semester that she will be flying back to New Jersey. End of story."

She glared and crossed her arms, before scoffing and storming away.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair in frustration.

"Andy, come on!" I hear Ashley call out.

I grab my bag and jog to catch up to the others.

***

We walked into our house and I was surprised by who I saw there.

"Andy!" My mom exclaimed as she stood by my dad.

"Mom? Dad?" I said in surprise.

I then turned to Alexandra, and back at them.

"I can totally explain this," I said as they quickly walked over, Alexandra taking a step back as they observed her.

"My god... Its like seeing a clone," My dad said.

"Don't know if to take that as a compliment or an insult," Alexandra said, eyebrows furrowed.

"What, hey," I said to her as my mom stepped up.

"You must be Alexandra then," she smiled. "My name is Amy, and this is my husband Chris. We're your grandparents, I'm guessing."

Alexandra smiled and shook my mom's hand. "Its nice to meet you too, and I'm guessing you are my grandmother and grandfather."

"Whatever you're comfortable with," my dad shrugged she he then shook hands with my dad.

"Now, we did cook for you, but we forgot to ask what your favorite foods were," my mom said.

"Really, its not big deal. Anything is alright, thank you," Alexandra brushed it off.

"Though in this house we eat vegan," Juliet said.

Alexandra looked at her weird. "And yet you wear fur?"

"She got you there," Ashley murmured, making Jake elbow him. "Ow!"

"Umm, this is fake fur," Juliet said with a smirk as she smoothed down her fur jacket.

"Well, whatever fits your personality," I said with a shrug and a smirk.

"Ooooohh," CC said, covering his mouth with his fist as the others held back their laughs.