lxxv. you've got mail

To: Indigo G. Evans (indigogray@gmail.com)
From: Fashion Institute of Technology (FITinfo@fitnyc.edu)
Subject: Set Up

Welcome to F.I.T, Indigo Evans! After you received your acceptance letter, we are proud to have you join us Monday, March 17 for your first day of college! As you had told us you were comfortable with as many and any roommates, we have picked you first two along with a conjoined room with a door separation. You are encouraged to join us on March 10 to set up your dorm and view the college. You will be able to tour the area for a week and get to know your fellow students and roommates. Let us know if you are able to make it and we will send you your roommate list!

Sincerely,

Maria Gonzalez of F.I.T NYC University

————————————————————————

To: Fashion Institute of Technology (FITinfo@fitnyc.edu)
From: Indigo G. Evans (indigogray@gmail.com)
Subject: acceptance letter?

hi maria! so i was told my letter would arrive yesterday, but i haven't received anything. i am very exciting to attend F.I.T, but do i need any info that came with the letter? if it arrives i will let you know.

————————————————————————

To: Indigo G. Evans (indigogray@gmail.com)
From: Fashion Institute of Technology (FITinfo@fitnyc.edu)
Subject: Arrival

I have been notified by our team that the letter did arrive yesterday. You would need you're badge and confirmation note to get inside. If you are unable to find the package, we are willing to send you the confirmation note and badge again. We can also have you meet me or another team member when you arrive and give you the items then. We are very sorry if we lost the package. Our system has been off lately and we are working on fixing it.

Maria Gonzalez of F.I.T NYC University

————————————————————————

To: Fashion Institute of Technology (FITinfo@fitnyc.edu)
From: Indigo G. Evans (indigogray@gmail.com)
Subject: thank you

don't worry about sending anything again. i will come march 10 to set up my dorm and will attend on march 17 as well. i can attach my number so you can message me where to meet someone to get my stuff. also if you don't mind can you send me dorm info? thank you!

my number: (xxx) xxx-xxxx
————————————————————————

To: Indigo G. Evans (indigogray@gmail.com)
From: Fashion Institute of Technology (FITinfo@fitnyc.edu)
Subject: Dorm Info

Dorm Building: Coed Hall (27th Street)

Dorm Floor: 17

Dorm room: 108

Roommates: Christina M. Harris, Bailey K. Jones

Dorm 109 Connected Roommates: Brandon M. Wood, Tyler R. Kelly

We have saved your number and will send you a text where to meet. We are very happy to have you Miss Evans. If you changes need to be made to the dorm mates, let us know.

Have a good day,
Maria Gonzalez of F.I.T NYC University