xxxvii. irl/instagram

l o v e  i s  w h e n  y o u t r u s t
s o m e o n e  so  m u c h t h a t  t h e y
b e c o m e  y o u ' r e  h i d i n g
p l a c e

"'Cause I'm not just a pretty girl!" The group screams the lyrics as they bounce around to the music.

It's been a month since Finnegan and Mickey came to stay with Indie, a month or two since the Daniel drama, and now a day after Indigos first song to her album was released. Everything has gone back to normal. No drama. No problems.

Zach was so into jumping up and down that he ended up banging his head on the roof from jumping on the couch. Everyone doubles over laughing and Jonah reaches over to turn down the music.

Once everyone had caught their breath of the fit of laughter they were thrown into, they all agree to take a break before they party to hard.

Indigo heads into the kitchen while everyone else lays down in the living room. She gums to herself and dances around as she starts to make popcorn. She stands on her tippy toes as an attempt to grab a popcorn bowl.

"You're to short this house," a voice says from behind her and a hand reaches up to grab a bowl. "But that just makes you even cuter."

Indigo blushes and turns around to be face-to-face with Daniel Seavey. He laughs at her expression and hands her the bowl. With bright red cheeks and her hair in her face, Indie slips past him and goes for the popcorn.

"How 'bout movie night. Just us two," he then offers, following her as she places the popcorn in the microwave and throws him a look over her shoulder. "Come on. It'd be fun!"

Indie laughs and try turns to face him. A smirk on her face as she leans against the counter. Yet, Daniel could still spot a light blush creeping on her cheeks.

She shrugs.

"I would love a movie night with you, kind sir."

••

indie

indie.evans, jonahmarais, and 13,928,920 others
seaveydaniel: i143d
Tagged: @indie.evans

indie.evans 143 2 <3

••

The two cuddle close as they continue their Riverdale, Glee, and Stranger Things binge. The room was dark and Daniel peaks down at the girl. Her eyes were barely staying open. He smiled and turns off the TV so she could get her rest. The clock read 2:18.

"Your my hiding place," Indigo whispers, catching Daniels attention. "My everything."

His cheeks heat up as he listens to her. Her eyes were fully close now and light snores erupting from her. He leans down and kisses her forehead.

"I love you, Indigo Evans. You're my all. My everything."

sorry is short. love u

c. r