lxxii. irl

i c a n ' t h e l p f a l l i n g i n l o v e
w i t h y o u

3 r d  p e r s o n

"Indie. Indigo Grace Evans. I could write an entire book about our adventures together, but I feel this might be out biggest one yet," Daniel begans and hands his guitar over to Jack. "Ever since Corbyn brought you here after he picked you up, I couldn't help but admire you. Your confidence is like none other and yet you still manage to think only of others and never of yourself. You're beauty is as like the sun; everyone sees it and it shines bright. You are the sun.

"You have so much in you, but you never mention it. You don't brag. You work hard. You are you. You are no Marcy, and i'm extremely happy about that. Marcy was just a distraction. A distraction from you. Although it sounds bad, I needed it. Because the day I found out I was falling for you was the day I wanted to be with you. But I didn't want to rush it. I didn't want to him what we have.

"But now I'm taking the chance and I know I won't regret it. I know I'm making the right decision. I know you will still be my best friend no matter what—you always have been.

"So, here's the best part. Here's the part I've been waiting for since day one. Indigo Evans, will you be my girlfriend?"

Her dark eyes shine and she immediately throws herself in his arms. Her legs wrap around his waist and her face buried in his neck.

They felt content.

She pulls her head away with his face between her hands. They both had the biggest smiles in the world. She couldn't stop nodding her head.

"Yes!" Indie yells with excitement and repeats it over and over again.

Her heart was racing. Daniels heart was racing.

But now there was nothing to worry about. They had each other and they were closer than ever.

He looks at her in the eyes and everything seems to slow down. Then they lean in.

And their lips collide.

They didn't have nervous butterflies, they had a Fiesta. A Fiesta for their first kiss.

The boys cheer for them as they mold together. Indigo had her hands on the sides of his face pulling him close and he had his hands around her waist, as she hadn't let go of him.

Corbyn was overwhelmed. His bestfriend has a boyfriend.

••

"How did you think of this?" Indie asks curiously, holding her chin in her hand as she stares at the multiple vases of flowers and their notes. Daniel chuckles and comes up behind her and wraps his arms around her.

"I know how much you love flowers," he starts as he goes over them one by one like she did. "And I thought it'd be a cute twist to it."

She giggles and turns her head to peck his nose.

"I was actually nervous you wouldn't show or you wouldn't like it," he rambles nervously. "Or just something bad would happen."

Her giggles become uncontrollable, and Daniel catches them. She pecks his nose again, nibbling it a bit before smiling at him again.

But happiness isn't always forever. There will always be some type of problem.

Her smile drops as she remembers something.

Daniel Seavey is famous. Being famous involves fans

Some fans can be vicious and rude when a boy gets a girlfriend.

(a/n: you guys are far from either of those things🧡)

Daniel lifts her chin up after her head drops. What mad this beautiful girl suddenly have mood change?

"Whats wrong, love?"

She looks at him in the eyes, her brown orbs being glossed over with a salty liquid. She inhales and ignores the urge to cry.

Don't be weak.

"When will we tell them?" She whispers while watching the dust on the ground.

"Who?"

"The fans."