xxxxxxvi. irl/instagram

i ' m  a d d i c t e d  t o  t h i s  g i r l

d a n i e l

I watch as Indie laughs, her eyes squinting and her perfect teeth displayed nicely. It's been a few months since the whole Brennen thing, and they still haven't found him. Indigo has slowly been going back to normal, but every now and then she'll show her true feeling. Her pain.

It was now November 10th, a new season and a new month. We are still on tour after a little break, so now we are in San Diego. The weather was warm with a slight breeze, but it still wasn't freezing like Colorado was.

"When I was a kid," Indie starts with wide shining eyes. "I wanted to be a lion tamer."

We laugh and Zach tilts his head to the side.

"A lion tamer?"

Indie nods. "When we went to church, my Sunday school teacher told us about Daniel in the lions den," she explains, sending me a quick glance before looking back at Zach. "But then I figured out the lions were sleeping and that Daniel didn't really do anything besides trusting in God."

We laugh again and my cheeks lightly heat up.

Indie bites into her chicken and cheese quessadilla before growing her trash away and following us down the street.

We were by a beach and boardwalk, the shops beside us only slightly busy; nothing compared to L.A though.

Coffee shops. Salt water. Acai bowls. Surfboards. Big, wet, dogs.

San Diego and L.A were so different. People down here seemed so much more chill and laid back, while we have people running around half naked.

The people and environment was probably my favorite, too. Everyone here had this "I-dont-care-if-you-hate-me-imma-smile-anyway" vibe. Or a surfer vibe, that worked, too.

I felt like this place resembled Indigo the most. This was her place.

Which is why I was think of maybe interrogating her later.

Good God, I am insane.

••

"As much as I love you guys, I came to enjoy the water, not take pictures." Indie states as she stares longingly at the blue abyss ahead of us. Zach frowns and poses again.

She sighs and keeps clicking the button. Zach then pulls me over.

"Now, Daniel!"

I roll my eyes and send her an apologetic look before posing as well.

Afterwards, we all run for the water, ready to surf. Surprisingly, Indie was better then almost everyone else. Kinda.

••
i n d i e

"Daniel stop messing with your hair!" I whine, swatting his hands away from his head as I squat from a rock above him. He laughs and I show him the pictures. His smile widens.

"Post it for me?"

I roll my eyes but do it anyways.

Daniels hair whips back and forth as he charges through the water over to the boys. He looked like a rhino.

••

taemae, marcyjamesonhere, and 729,399 othersseaveydaniel: @indie

seaveydaniel: @indie.evans is a great photographer. ammirite??
Tagged: @indie.evans

527,028 Comments

user1 my eyes have been blessed😍

user2 DUCK

indie.evans why thank you kind sir💁🏽‍♀️

user3 she is one lucky girl... *dies*

marcyjamesonhere pretty sure i could do better

user4 ^f off and let them be cute

user5 HOT

user6 he's still single, ammirite?

user7 YES KING

••

I laugh at the comments before tossing his phone along with mine on the towels we have set up.

The boys didn't have their boards, so I run into the water arms free, the waves crashing against my body. I laugh widely and dive underwater.

My cheeks flush from the coldness while the boys seemed fine. Corbyn picks me up by my waist and tosses me into a wave with him, both of us screaming like it's war. When we surface, we face each other and pound our chests like gorillas while the other boys chant us on.

I jump and tackle Corbyn into the water while the boys cheer for me to win with loud whistles and booming voices. I can't help but laugh when Corbyn ascends from the water, wet hair in his face and a frown displaying over his features.

••
d a n i e l

Is it bad that I am more addicted to this girl than I am addicted to watermelon?

She is perfec.

She is booty.

Only joking, but she really is gorgeous. Her humour amazes me. She isn't on the sand tanning and screaming at us whenever we get water on her, instead she's out here tackling Corbyn like he's a murder.

She is my drug; my beautiful drug.

i'M lOsIng mY hUmOur aNd iT sUckS

sO So sOrrY d00Ds

i'M hIgH oN SoGgy GrahAm CrAckErs

i dO NoT tAkE DrUgS kIds

tHoSe R bAd

mkAy bYe 👋🏽

c.R