How you Met: Jim

Year 2008
The picture above is what you saw on Jim Root's profile, apparently what he looks like.
Quite a handsome man.
You thought, as you scrolled more through his profile, more pictures appeared. Damn. You thought. It was now or never, you were going to message him.

You: Hey.

Jim: Hello

You: How are you?

Jim: I'm good, yourself?

You: Good, and I'm glad :)

Jim: Nice, so what's up?

You: Actually just online, listening to some Led Zeppelin right now.

Jim: Nice, love Led. Also, you're beautiful :)

You: Thank you, you're quite handsome too.

Jim: Thank you, gorgeous.

You: What about yourself?

Jim: Fixing some of the strings on my guitar.

You: Nice, what kind of guitar you have?

Jim: Fender, it's a telecaster.

You: Nice, I love Gibson.

Jim: You didn't just say that...

You: Lol, it's the truth. I speak the truth.

Jim: Damn, I like ;)

All the flirting for the past weeks, the phone calls, you've finally decided to meet up with him. You were going to meet him at the Music Hall of Fame in Downtown. You had to admit, you are really nervous. This will be the first time meeting him.
What if he was fake? What if he catfished you? What if he's not even a real person?
All these thoughts came to mind that you didn't know that it was almost time to go. "Dammit," You said, you're going to see him at 6:30, and it's currently 5:37. And it takes 20 minutes to get to the hall. You and Jim hit it off, actually. You've been dating for 2 weeks already, you had no idea what was in store for when you see him.

 You've been dating for 2 weeks already, you had no idea what was in store for when you see him

     You put on your dress, and then your shoes. You began to head out the door. You started up your car and drove off to the Hall of Fame. Minutes later you showed up, the clock read 6:22. You were nervous, you gulped. Thousands of butterflies flew around in your stomach. You got out of your car, clinging onto the black leather purse. You put it over your shoulder. You walked to the Hall. You waited by the doors. You looked around.
     "(Y/n)!" He shouted, that familiar voice. Your stomach sunk, you gulped harder. You saw him, Jim Root. The man you've been dating. "Hey." You said, he approached you. The scent of his cologne radiated off him gently, leaving a delightful scent. He opened his arms, you hugged him. He wrapped his big, strong arms around you. Never letting go. He pulled away, "You're so beautiful." He said. "And you're so handsome yourself, Jim." He said, "You're so short." He chuckled. You nudged him. "Heh, just joking. It's cute as heck though." He says. You look up at him, carefully observing his height. You barely reached his chest, the gap between you two just got smaller. His hand went under your chin, you looked up at him. Your eyes sparkling in the gentle sunlight that shun on the streets of LA.
     He leaned in, you leaned in. A second later, your lips were pressed against each other. You set your hand on his arms, his hands on your waist. The kiss lasted for a minute. You both pulled away, observing each other's eyes. "Beautiful." He stroked your cheek.

End. This chapter was inspired by the song Holy Way by Dragonland. It just reflected a very romantic like feeling. Well, for me anyways. Hope you enjoyed it. Working on Craig now, see you in the next!