Jim x Reader: Wedding

You waved your hands in your face to make the hairspray go elsewhere other than your face. You looked at your slightly curled hair at the tips, you stroked your hair. You had 2 women to help you get ready. Your bestfriend was sitting, watching you and smiling. She was your bridesmaid. The ladies were getting her ready also.

The lady grabbed your foundation and began applying it with a beauty blender, and putting concealer on, loose powder, powder foundation, contour, highlight, blush, bronzer, doing your eyebrows, then eyeshadow, and eyeliner, mascara, false eyelashes, lipstick, setting spray.

This took about an hour. You looked at the clock that was in the hotel room. It read '12:56' in big red letters. The wedding starts at 2. You put on a black laced dress with a red corset in the back. It showed off your figure perfectly. Jim always groped your curves when you two were together, he'd have to bend down just to do so. Since he's so tall.

You got on your black heels, and you got on your spiked cuffs on your wrists and you put on a silver chain necklace with a skull on it. Jim got you it last month. You two became engaged 2 months ago. And now, here's the day.

Your bestfriend followed you into the black camaro. There you two headed to the hall where you were going to have the wedding. You drove to the hall and 10 minutes you got there.

The doorman opened up the car door for you and your bestfriend (B/F/N). There was your guy bestfriend, who was gay, Dylan. He was going to walk you down the aisle. Since your dad disapproves of the wedding. And the style you chose. He didn't want to be here. So, you chose your guy bestfriend.

You walked into the hall, down the hallway, people were stunned by your dress and your appearance. "You look gorgeous." Jims mother came up to you, and said so. "Why thank you Mrs. Root." You said, "You look ravishingly delightful!" You said. She smiled widely, "You're so generous! I'm glad that my son picked you and not anyone else." She said. You smiled and she went to go sit down. You peeked into the ballroom, and saw Jim. You gasped and got away from the door.

"All rise." Jims friend, Blaire said. Jim stared to the alter. The song Dig Up her Bones begins to play, Dylan grabs your arm and wraps it around his. "Let's do this." You whisper.

You begin to walk down the aisle. You blushed darkly, but your foundation and concealer hid it. The nervousness overtook your stomach. As you approached the aisle, your stomach became weak. Then he let go of your arm. There you stood, staring into Jims eyes. They sparkled, as if they were saying 'I want to fuck you'. You knew Jim.

He stared down at you, checking you out, he slowly licked his lips and smiled. You blushed. He grabbed your hands.

"Ladies and gentlemen. We are gathered here..." And so on.

"(Y/n), that night I saw you in the park, alone, and listening to Elvis back in 2008, I knew you were the one. You were so delicate and sweet, you're still delicate and sweet, but sassy. It's very much sexy. Your smile, your laugh, your style, your attitude, is so dangerously attractive. I love you. And I want to be your first, and the last person you'll marry." Jim said, you smiled. You couldn't wait to kiss him.

"Jim. You approached me back in 2008, with a bag of Chinese food. You didn't know where to go. So, I guided you. But later on, it turned into something special. I fell deeply in love with you when we were spending more and more time with each other everyday. Our height differences don't matter. You're the one who truly made sense to me, the one who listened to me when I needed someone most. I love you Jim. And I want to be with you forever." You said, Jim smiled widely.

"Let me have the rings please." Blaire said, Coreys son, Griffin came with the rings. Jim reached for the ring to give you, and you reached for the ring you were going to give Jim.

A few minutes later, "You may now kiss the bride." Jim gripped you tightly, embracing you, and kissing you hard. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed back. He swept you off your feet, and held you tightly. You blushed hard, he carried you outside to the limousine.

2 Months Later

     You found out this morning. You were pacing back and forth, you were nervous to tell Jim, your husband the news. But, you were excited. Would Jim be excited too? Would he change his mind about you?
     "(Y/n), why is there a positive pregnancy test in the garbage?" Jim asked, "Jim... I'm pregnant. Also, why were you looking in the garbage anyways?" You said, Jim's jaw dropped. He ran up to you and swooped you up in his arms, he kissed you passionately. He set you down, "First off, I'm fucking excited! And second, I was just looking for my guitar pick." He said, "Good luck with that." You laughed.
     He smirked. You two watched movies for the rest of the day, ordered Chinese food, relaxed all day.

End