She Isn't Real...

Corey's been wishing, hoping, and waiting for that special someone to just come into his life. But where is she?

Shes not real...

And I can't make her real....

Or so he thought.
Corey's been drinking quite alot recently, he hasn't been getting the full 8 hours of sleep he usually gets for the past months already.

"I'm so lonely..." Corey said to himself as he took a shot of vodka. He put the bottle down, grabbing a bottle of pills and pouring a few onto his hand and engulfing them and washing them down with vodka.

Suddenly his phone began to rang, it was Sid.

"Hello?" Corey says in a very dark, saddened, hoarse voice. "Corey, we haven't seen you in weeks. I'm worried about you, even the guys are worried about you. We want you to come to the studio." Sid said. "Why should I? What's the point anymore?" Corey said, a small tear falling down the side of his face.

"Corey, please, don't be like this. We need you. And you sure damn as well need us also. I know you're suffering over her, but that shouldn't mean that you can quit everything you have in life." Sid said. Corey sighed, "Alright. I'll be there in an hour." He hung up the phone.

He walked to the washroom and ran the water. Letting it warm up. We went back to his room to get clothes. He came back and jumped into the shower.

Washing away that alcohol smell, tears, sweat, that was on his body. He stepped out of the shower, turning the water off and drying himself off with a towel then putting on his clothes.

He looked at himself in the mirror and saw the bags under his light blue eyes. He looked down at his hands, sighed. He began to brush his teeth and hair.

As soon as he was done that he walked outside and started his car. He walked back inside and grabbed his phone and walked back out, locking his house and entered the vehicle.

He began to drive to the studio which was 20 minutes away. As he drove down the streets, his thoughts started to overcome him.

I wish she was real...

Looks are deceiving.

But so are lies.

She left me, cheated on me, with someone lowlife...

Her "Love" for me was all bullshit. Everything we had was bullshit.

Corey was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't even notice he was at the studio already, he parked in the lot and walked into the studio.

There stood Joey, Jim, Shawn, Chris, Craig, Mick, Sid, Paul, all looking at Corey. They all walked towards him and had a group hug.

Corey smiled lightly at the presence of the people he cared about the most.

"Thanks guys." Corey said as they parted away from him.

"Where's the washroom?" A female voice asked, there stood a young woman. "Who's this?" Corey asked, observing the girl. "Oh, that's Sids sister. She came out for the weekend to help out with the album cover and wanted to come meet you guys, she's also a fan." Jim said.

"Her names (Y/n)." Joey said. Corey forgot all about his problems and issues at that moment he saw you.

Maybe she IS real...