Just a friend Part 2

You trotted along the cold, empty streets of Chicago. Your hair blowing gracefully in the shallow, blistering cold wind that blew gently throughout the city.

"Maybe I'm meant to be single. Maybe I'm just not good enough for anyone." You said to yourself.

You stared at the ghoulish grey stone. "Can he see or is he blind?" (Ozzy reference)

You stared across the street. The calming lights and almost empty cafe you stared at across the street. You began to cross the street along to the cafe.

You opened the door and sat at a small booth for 2 people. The person sitting in front of you could have been Jim. But nobody's there. Just a bodiless, booth.

You got up from the booth and walked up to the cashier and looked up at the menu. A woman comes to the desk. "What would you like?" She asked. "Is it really called Broken Hearts?" You asked. The drink it was called. "Why yes. Would you like to get it?" She asked. "Sure." You said.

"Alright. That will be $4.00." She said. You handed her the money and waited along the desk area. A few moments later the drink came.

You picked it up and headed back to your booth. You stared into the cup. There it had a broken heart. It was coloured in black. You sipped the drink through a straw. It tasted sweet, bitter, raspberry flavour, banana. It tasted amazing.

Forever alone. Forever on my own.

3 years later

"I'm forever on my own! Nobody to take care of me! Yeah!!!" You scream into the microphone, thousands of people clapped and cheered.

You began to play a fast guitar solo. "I've been told I'd find my prince. But where is he? He's in Hell! That's for sure!!"

You finish off the song with a solo and a scream.

"Bye everybody!" You about into the mic. You wave and run backstage with your guitar. Suddenly, you bump into Jim.