Paul x Reader: Suicide

This is inspired by Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler.

The pictures of Paul haunted you. His sweater you had kept beside you and wore it at times seemed to drag around wherever you go. His musky smell of cologne and vanilla.

You missed him dearly. It was 7 years ago. "Everything is fine..." You whispered. Tears flowing out your eye sockets and dripping down throughout your face.

You aimed the blade at your scarred skin. You sighed. You just couldn't take it anymore. The pain in your heart throbbed to feel his love again. To feel him. To see him laying beside you in bed. His dark, beady eyes, and his black wavy hair seemed to be the main attraction to him.

You remembered the way he'd smile at you. You lost your virginity to him. You haven't been with any other man since his pass. It affected you too much. It only seemed like yesterday when you got a call from the police. Telling you what happened.

Flashback

You finished making the bed, you smiled widely and looked at the calendar in the room. Paul was going to be home tomorrow. You were so excited.

Then, the phone rang. You rushed to it, hoping it was Paul. You picked up the phone. "Hello." You say, "Mrs. Gray?" A man said, "Yes. This is she." You say.  "Mrs. Gray. I'm sorry to tell you this, and I'm very sorry for your loss. But, your husband overdosed. Sadly, he passed." He said.

You couldn't move, you couldn't speak. Your heart shattered into a million billion pieces. You couldn't even cry. 'No no no no' you thought to yourself.

You hung up the phone. You sat on the bed, staring at the floor. Then you screamed, and began trashing the room. "PAUL!!!!!!" You screamed. Tears flowed, you slammed the wall, making holes in the wall. "PAUL!!!" You shouted, you groaned.

"He's gone....." You whispered.

End

You picked up a bottle of iBuprofen and dumped half a handful amount into your hand. You began slitting your wrists, and arms. Drawling blood, and making blood hit the floor.

You swallowed the pills and continued to cut yourself. You got to your vein, and you slit it. Suddenly, everything was becoming darker and darker.

Soon, it was pitch black. Then, a light came. And a figure came. The light got brighter, and the figure came closer. "(Y/n)" You heard a familiar, husky voice say. You gasped, it was him.

I cried while writing this lmao.