Sid x Reader

You ran your hands through your hair, wondering about what today will be like. You were getting married to Sid Wilson goddamnit! Who wouldn't be this anxious?! You got up from bed and saw that Sid wasn't there, you sighed and walked to the bathroom and looked at yourself. You turned on the shower and went to get your suitcase.

Your 2 best friends were going to be there, they were your bridesmaids, along with Stacy, and Chantelle, you stripped and stepped into the shower, cleansing yourself. You dried yourself off after getting yourself cleaned and rinsed, you blow dried your hair and all. A knock on the door you open it and you see the girls. You smile and open it, "Ok. So as we planned?" Stacy asked, you nodded and Chantelle came I with the dress, the dress was a gorgeous black and red dress.

They began to do your hair, straightening it and curling it a bit, the wedding was in 3 hours. Your best friend (B/f/n) did your makeup, which was how you liked it. But extra special for today, she put on a black lipstick to match the dress. The other girls were getting ready as well, you messaged Sid.

Me: Hey, I miss you so much

Sid<3: Baby I miss you so much too, can't wait to see you

Me: Aww don't worry you'll see me, can't wait for tonight ;)

Sid<3: Damn girl ;)

You laughed at the message you sent because you knew it was true what was going to happen, time flew by and you had your dress on, the girls walked you out and into the limousine, you got into the limo and drove to the hall where the wedding will be held.

The time was here, the time was now, you were extremely nervous. As you got there, you grew more nervous. "Don't be nervous, everything will be fine." You looked at Stacy, "I hope so." You say.

The limo stops and you breath in and out, in and out, you get out of the vehicle and walk inside, careful not to fall over your dress. You waited for your signal, you walked as the music played, but Jim was playing it on guitar. You looked at Sid, who was sharply dressed, you blushed and stood in front of him, face to face.

"Today we are gathered for this very special day..." And so on, "You may now kiss the bride." Sid smiled and you both leaned in and kissed. You can't believe it, you were married to him...

You walked out to the limo and drove to a building where the dance and the dinner will be. Sid kissed your hand, "I love you." He said, you smiled and kissed him on the cheek, "I love you too." He smiled. You got too the building and Sid held your hand as you all walked inside, you went up to the hotel room with Sid to get ready... Again.

You took off part of the dress to make it easier to walk in, you put on flats and fixed your makeup, Sid began kissing your neck, making you blush hard, he set his hands on your waist, "You'll have to wait." I say, "I don't know if I can." Sid says, you blushed and there was a knock on the door, you opened it and there stood Chantelle, "Come on love birds were waiting for you." You walked downstairs.

Sid grabbed your ass, making you blush hard. He let go and smirked at you, you walked into the ballroom and sat at your seats and music played. About 50 people showed up, your parents, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents and other friends and Sids side too. Just a small wedding. The day went on, cake was cut and the dance was wonderful.

The door on the room clicked, and Sid smirked. "You ready for me?" He asked seductively, he took off his tuxedo and took off your dress. You get the idea.