Griffin x Reader

Griffin Parker Taylor, Coreys 14 year old son soon to be 15.

You've known Griffin since you were 5. Now you're both 14. You and Griffin are close. You're best friends. But not the cheesy type.

You grew up listening to metal and rock your whole life already, you both despised pop, rap, dubstep and soul. You had the same music taste. His parents were cool. Since they're rock stars, while with yours, they're Christians. You're older brother listened to rock and metal.

You didn't like any of the music of today or when you were a kid. You loved Slayer, Metallica, Ministry, Arch enemy, Emperor, and so on.

You slipped on your Motely Crue shirt, along with your leggings and shoes. You then put on a Metallica SnapBack. (That's right, I'm bringing snap backs back. Aka sexy back, but snap backs back XD I'm such a dork)

You saw Griffin parked in a car, along with his dad Corey. You smiled, "Bye mom, bye dad!" You said, taking your bag.

They said bye, and you walked out and into the car. You drive off to Griffins house. In 10 minutes, you get there, and you head inside. "I've got Mortal Kombat X." Griffin says, "Fuck yeah!" You shout.

The door opens, "You guys want pizza?" Mary stands, Coreys wife. "Sure." I say, along with Griffin.

We both play Mortal Kombat X for about an hour while we eat pizza. Then we stop, we decide to talk.

"So, I've wanted to say something." Griffin says, scratching the back of his head. "Yeah?" You say, "(Y/n), I've had the biggest crush on you for 3 years. I didn't wanna say anything." He says, looking into your eyes.

You blushed, but you were thrilled. He felt the same! "Griff, I've felt the same." You say, you both look at each other for a bit, then hug. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asks, "Yes." You say, he hugs you tighter.

He had his arms around your waist, you had a few curves, "I've always loved your body..." He says, blushing. "Now you're mine, I can finally do this..." He says, cupping your chin. He leans in and kisses you.

You kissed back, putting your arms around his neck. Kissing. Suddenly the door opens, and there stands Corey and Mary. They both silently gasp, seeing you guys kiss. They close the door, quietly so they don't disturb.

You both continue to kiss for a few minutes. You pull away, Griffin smiles.