Broke

"Wait, there's no hotel room?!" Corey asked, frustrated. "Nope. Couldn't get one, most of them are full. Unless if you wanna stay at a small motel on the bad side of town. Be my guest." Joey said, gesturing his hand towards the van door.
"Fuck that." Jim said, Sid looked at him. "What do you mean 'Fuck that'? You're fucking 6 foot 5! They'll be scared of you!" Sid said. "Well, where are we sleeping?" Paul asked, "We're sleeping at a... an old college place." Shawn said.
"We're here." Joey says, Craig opens the car doors. "Well, I'm gonna go take a shit." Mick said taking off with his bags into the building.

2 Hours Later

     Paul stood by 2 doors, "What is this?" Sid asked, Jim dusted off the rusted golden sign that said 'Lunch room'. "Lets go check in." Shawn said, they all walked into the lunchroom.

Meanwhile...

     "CHRIS!! STOP FARTING!!" Joey said, "Spray something!" Corey said, covering his nose. While Chris stood in the corner laughing, "Imma have to choke a bitch." Craig said, "Oh shit," Corey, Joey, and Mick said. Mick sprayed his cologne into the air one last time, setting it down.
     They all observed Chris and Craig. "I'll put a cork up your ass if I have to, don't test me!" Craig said, "Craig, are you on your man period?" Chris asked, laughing.
     "I swear, I will bend you over and fuck you right now," Craig said, "SHIP CONFIRMED!!" Joey shouted, Corey and Joey running around Mick waving their arms around. "I'll play some music." Corey said, running to his bag and pulling out a Bluetooth speaker. He got his phone and played Never gonna Give you Up.
     Joey turned off the lights and Mick got a party light, he had 3 of them in his bag for some reason. Joey ran around the room, jumping around, while Craig and Chris were looking at them saying, 'What the fuck?'
     Suddenly, they heard 4 men scream. "What was that?" Chris asked,

Meanwhile....

     "Hurry up!" Shawn shouted, the 4 men were scared shitless, running out of a goddamn lunchroom. "I heard something!" Sid said, "Out of my way!!" Paul said, shoving through them. "I saw something crouching in the corner..!" Jim said. They all ran to the room, closing the door behind them.
     "The fucks going on in here?" Shawn asked, they saw the 5 men dancing their asses off to Sunglasses at Night. Shawn looked at Joey, who had a pair of neon speedos on his head. "Is that my speedo?!?!" Shawn yelled, he ran after Joey. Joey giggled and ran away from him.
     Mick was in the middle holding 2 neon pink dildos waving them around as he danced, while Corey was doing the splits while Craig was on the table twerking. Chris was doing the moonwalk, Jim was waving his arms around not caring about a thing that was going on. Paul laid on the floor, doing the worm.
     And yes, they got through the night.

End

Sorry for not updating like I should be, I've been working on my Mortal Kombat book. And I'm also working on a Ghost Oneshot book, if you're interested message me or comment.