Craig x Shy reader

Craig Jones, your husband. You kind of had, social anxiety. You barely talked, but one man you would talk to. Craig, your sweetheart, you weren't shy around him. Craig was just like you, Craig didn't talk in interviews, only when they're alone. Well, he talks to the guys. Just recently, someone was hating on you two.

Saying that you two weren't meant to be. But, you guys are thinking of becoming parents, maybe or not. Right now, you two are at a music shop. Craig was signing autographs, people were asking him questions, he didn't reply. Just then, a news reporter came up to you. You read their jacket name, 'Metal head news'. You sighed, "So, how is it to be the wife of Craig Jones?" The man asked, you didn't reply. Soon, reporters were surrounding you, you were scared. Some people were laughing at you just because you didn't answer.

"Is it true that your pregnant?" Questions and more questions came up, Craig saw this. He saw your reactions, he saw your scared face. You wanted to cry, a tear fell down your cheek as you tried to run away. Craig gasped, he got up and ran to you. He pushed through the reporters, he finally got to you and took you away. He picked you up and ran out of the crowds, you clung to him tightly. "I was so scared Craig." You whispered, "I know." Craig sighed.

"I love you." You said to Craig, Craig looked at you and smiled. "I love you too." Craig replied, you two leaned in and kissed. "It's my job to protect you... and keep you in my arms forever." Craig whispered, your heart fluttered after he said that. You could tell he was over protective over you. And that's what you liked about him, he cares about you.

Later on, you guys ended up having 4 kids. 2 boys and 2 girls, you guys lived in a bigger house.

The oldest son was named David, the second son was named Jayce, and the oldest daughter was named Nicky, and the youngest daughter was named Marilyn. You guys were all metal heads.

Unfortunately, you pass away at the age of 87. Craig was lonely but he had the kids, you guys were madly in love with each other.

Dead Memories...

Aha! See what I did there? Lmao I'm sorry I'm just hyper right now.