Chris x reader: Hes sick (sic)

Chris has been acting strange lately, he's been having these headaches. I don't know why. I decided to go ask him, I walked towards our room and saw Chris laying down.

"Babe?" I say, he looks towards me, "Yeah?" He says, "What's wrong? You've been having these headaches, I'm worried about you." I say. "I'm fine." He lies, I go to him and put my hand on his forehead. He was hot.

"You lied. Your burning up, you have a fever." I say, he sighs. "Yeah, not only that but I got a stomach flu too." He says, "Ah. I'll go wet a rag in cold water, and I'll get some gravol." I say, he sighs and smiles. "I love you." He says, I kiss him on the forehead and walk out. I get a rag from the washroom and wet it, I go downstairs and get some gravol.

I go back upstairs and I go to Chris and I give him the gravol and I rub the rag on his forehead and arms, and legs. "Thanks babe, I love you." He says, I smile. "Anything for you babe." I say and walk out, but before I can walk out, he pulls me down by the waist. He pulls me close to his chest, "Stay with me. Anyways, I'm not letting you go." He says in his sleepy voice.

I was scared of him to puke on me, "What if you puke on me?" I giggle, Chris chuckles. "No, I won't." He says, I kiss him on the cheek, he slowly falls asleep. He was really warm, I couldn't help it but cuddle him. Chris smiles in his sleep and wraps his arm around me tighter.

A few days go by, and Chris has gotten better. So now, your getting sick. "Dammit Chris." I say, Chris laughs and kisses me on the neck. In return, Chris does the same I've done to him. Took care of him, now he's taking care of me.