Joey x joker Reader

You sighed, waiting for Joey to get home. Your long time boyfriend, for over 3 years. You then jumped as you heard the front door open. You saw Joey, "Joey!" You run to him. You hug him tightly, you guys were almost the same height, you were about 2 inches shorter than him. He then looked at you and smiled, "Hey babe" Joey said.

You smiled and hugged him tighter, you were always the type to cuddle. You were a joker, liked to make jokes. Joey knew that about you too, you smirked and thought of an idea. "Hey Joey?" You asked, "Yeah?" Joey replies, "I never asked you. Why are you so short?" You giggle, "Do not go there." Joey warns.

You smile, "Well? Why?" You ask curiously. Joey grins and comes running after you, you giggle as you run away from him. "I'm gonna get you!" Joey warns, you soon get trapped in your guys' room. You gasp, Joey came closer to you. He grinned as he caught you, he then threw you on the bed and pinned you down. "I'm sorry!" You laugh, Joey smiled and said "Well baby, you shouldn't make fun of daddy's shortness. Well, the one thing that's not short is in my pants." Joey grins.

You blushed, he said it in a seductive tone. You squirmed to get out of his grip, no use. He then bent down and kissed you, he shoved his tongue in your mouth. You two started making out, he let go of your arms. You moaned lightly into his mouth, you ran your hand through his soft darkish lightish hair. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer to yourself, "I love you." Joey said in between kisses.

He pulled away and bent down to your neck and started giving your neck wet kisses. You moaned lightly, "I love you too Joey." You said. You then moved your lips to Joeys neck, giving him kisses too. Joey bit you, making you yelp a little, you felt Joey smirk on your skin. He then laid down and swung you on top of him, you continued to make out.

2 Hours later

Your both in bed, laying down. Naked. You were in Joeys arms, you guys were cuddling and kissing. "I love you (Y/n)" Joey said lovingly, you smiled lightly. "I love you Joey." You said, "I was going to ask you something." Joey said. You looked up at him, "Are you ready?" Joey asked, you nodded.

"Will you marry me?" Joey said, you gasped. "Yes Joey, I will marry you." You said, you two hugged.

About 2 months later, you guys were officially married. You ended up having 3 kids. All boys. Joey ends up leaving Slipknot.

The oldest son is named Vendetta, the middle child is named Jason, and the youngest is named Vic. You all turned out to be pure, hard metal heads.

Unfortunately, Joey is diagnosed with a disease. Which came to his legs, he can't walk. But he is still alive, but most importantly. You guys can still have fun in the bed.