Jay x Reader

"You're an SMF" "You're an SMF" "Youre an SMF" "You're an Sm-F"

You both laughed as you sang into the karaoke machine. You both finished the song, laughing like crazy at the end. Jay dropped the mic from laughing hard.

All the guys clapped and laughed as we got off the stage. We were at the bar. And there was a karaoke machine too. It was the end of the tour, what else are we supposed to do? Just go home? No, celebrate with an occasional drink.

We were drunk, laughing our asses off, making dirty jokes. "Aye aye aye!" The bartender shouts as Shawn and Mick start to get rowdy with play fighting. They stop, we all laugh.

You get up and throw a piece of chicken at Chris. "Woman! Chill!" He says, Corey gets up and laughs and grabs an olive and throws them around. "Haha! SHAWNS GOT A HICKEY ON HIS ASS!!" Jim says, laughing hard.

"Have you guys heard?" Sid said, sounding like he's about to pass out, "No...." We all say, "Mick sucked Craig's dick for 10 cents." He finishes.

"No I didn't!" Mick shouts, Vman and the guys laugh.

Corey then accidentally trips, spilling his drink all over the floor. "Goddammit, I'm going home." He says, "Same." You say, "I'm coming with you." Jay says, you look at him. "Why?" You ask, "Cuz I wanna carry you." He says, blushing.

"Alright then." You say, you burped, the alcohol burning your throat. You say "Yuck.". And walk out the bar, Jay gets to you and carries you. "Want a cig?" He asks, "No." You say. He smiles and kisses you.

"You're mine now." He says, biting your neck, making you quietly yelp. Making a mark on you, he then sucks it. Making you blush. The hotel wasn't far from here, so you guys walked there.

As soon as you guys got into the room... Some shit went down.

And, you got pregnant that night with him. And no, he didn't leave you. He asked you to marry him and you did. You guys had a boy. Named him Jay Jr.

Later on, you got pregnant with twin girls. Named them Felicia and Alisha. You guys got 3 dogs, named them Slash, Gumdrop, and Killer. They're super protective of you guys. And, someone broke in, and well... They attacked him.