Pregnant: Sid

The morning sickness hit you. You got up from the bed and hurried to the bathroom. You shut the door behind you and turned on the faucets, you bent down in front of the toilet, pushing the seat up. You began to hurl.
     A few minutes later you sat down by the toilet. You got up and went to the sink and washed out your mouth with water to get the awful taste out of your mouth.
     Sid doesn't know yet... You didn't know how he'd react to you being pregnant. You found out last week. You went to the store and got a pregnancy test and took it, it came back positive.
     You were scared. Sid had a DJ career to worry about, not to worry about a child. But, you've wanted a kid for 10 years. You've been with Sid for 3 years, you met Sid 8 years ago at their concert. You were 23 at the time, while Sid was 33.
     2 Mornings after you've guys done "It", you began to feel sick. That was when you suspected something, so you went to the store and that's how you know.
     You walked back to the room, where Sid was still sound asleep. You crawled into bed with him. You snuggled up behind him, wrapping your arm around him.
     "I hope I get to tell you soon..." You whispered. "Tell me what?" Sid said, waking up. He turned to you. "I'm afraid to tell you." You said, getting up. Sitting on the bed now. "It's nothing bad, it could be... a good thing." You said, you put your hand on your stomach. "Just tell me." He said, getting up and sitting beside you. He wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you close to him.
    "Sidney... I'm... Pregnant." You said, you looked down, shutting your eyes tightly. "Whatever you do, don't get rid of him... or her." He said, you smiled. "Babe, I'm excited." He said. He hugged you, resting his head on your shoulder, you gripped his hand and held it, wrapping your free arm around him.
     He looked into your eyes and smiled slightly, his sea blue eyes locked into your (e/c) ones. He leaned in a bit, you leaned in too, your lips touched. The kiss went on for a few minutes until you pulled away to get some air.
     He put his hand on your stomach, you smiled. He began stroking your stomach softly.

9 Months Later

     "Push!" The nurse said, Sid was on your side holding your hand. "I see the head! Keep pushing!" The nurse said, "You're doing great honey." Sid said. Your grip on his hand tightened.
     He kissed your hand. Finally, a minute later, a cry of a newborn baby was born. "It's a girl!" The nurse said, they gave you your new baby girl. You held her close, crying slightly while holding her. "She's beautiful." Sid said, he kissed your forehead.
     The nurses took the baby to clean her up. They returned an hour later, with her wrapped up in a pink blanket. You held her once again, "Sid, wanna hold her?" You asked. He smiled softly, "Yes." He picked up the baby, she cooed. "What should we name her?" Sid asked.
     "(D/n)." You said, "That's a beautiful name." Sid said, "Hey, (D/n)." He said, you smiled at the sight of them. She had his sea blue eyes, she was beautiful.

End