Just a Friend: Jim x Reader

I'm just a friend
That's all I'll ever be.
A fellow companion to tell everything to...
I'm nothing more than just a friend.
I'm just a friend...

Your chest felt empty, you stared at the device in your hands. And you listened to King Diamond. The song The Family Ghost. You sat out on the cold black tile floor which was old. And cracking.

You stared up at the ceiling. Watching exactly nothing. You stared at your black painted nails, with a design of a skull on your ring fingers.

You felt a tap on your shoulder, you looked at the tall figure standing beside you. You stood up, taking off the headset and pausing the song.

"What do you think of these?" He asked, you looked at the dozen blood red roses he had in his hands. Complimented with a white sheet of paper and plastic to keep it together. Along with a band around the bottom.

"They're beautiful. I'm sure she'd love them." You smiled at him, you were hurting, heartbroken, but you didn't wanna show your true feelings.

"Thanks, (Y/n)." Jim said, smiling and walking off down in the hallway. You got up, taking your phone and headset with you.

You smoothed down your Twisted Sister shirt and began walking to the dressing room that was not too far from here. You heard giggling, you looked and saw Stacy and Mick hugging. You smiled at the sight. You continued walking.

From the corner of your eye, you saw and heard Sid and his wife laughing. "Am I the one who has to be forever alone?" You asked yourself, you put on your long black coat and walked out the building.