Corey x Reader

"I SWEAR ITS NOT MINE!!" (Y/n) screamed while laughing, holding her stomach. She saw the black dildo fly across the bus, being thrown. "Jesus." Shawn shouted, throwing it.

"ITS PROBABLY SHAWNS!" Chris screeched. "ATTACK HIM!" Jim, and Sid shouted. Corey jamp over on Shawn, and with Craig, Chris, Mick and Jim bending over Shawn and pressing the dildo against him.

Making you laugh hysterically. You recorded the whole thing. You were crying from laughing so hard. They found the dildo in the washroom under the sink. And Joey came walking out with it, and Paul starting to throw it around.

It wasn't yours either. Soon everything died down, you were catching your breathe. "I'm tired..." You suddenly said, "Then go sleep." Corey said. "Where?" You asked, "On my bunk." He said, "With me." He said, making you blush.

"Ok." You said, still blushing. Corey then grabbed your hand, guiding you to his bunk, and letting you lay first, then he layed second. He put his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him. You smiled, "(Y/n)..." He whispered, you looked into his eyes. He leaned in and kissed you.

You suddenly kiss back, you stroke his dirty blonde hair, kissing his soft, lips, with his beard slightly rubbing against your face. Corey then shoved his tongue into your mouth, he got in touch with your tongue and began sucking your tongue. You blushed hard.

He then snaked his hand down, pulling your thigh onto him, and gripping your ass. He gripped it hard to the point where you whimpered. He smirked and pulled away, "I love you." Corey admitted, "I love you too." You said. Smiling, you both fell asleep.