Authors Note

Hello fairies it's me and just to say I'm sorry for not updating as much because I have been busy preparing for my exams and I'm not so ready to do the exams xD
So basically when all of my exams are finished which is starting from May 9th to June 15 then my prom will be on the June 29th that's on a Fridayy. Finally I will be free in a months' time after that it's the summer break!

This book even reached 60k and looking back to it I wrote this book when I was 13-14 Lmao now I'm 16 I find it kinda weird but its good reading one of my successful books \(*^* )/.. Overall during the summer I will be releasing my sequel of 'Promise Me' whilst on my relaxing, stress-free, long vacation~ BUT for those who have read the whole book of Promise Me, you may all wonder why I put 'Sword Art Online' in the chapter.

I know it's weird but I did add it on for a reason, I won't say why but you'll see when you read the sequel when it's released. Oh happy days..I've been seeing you guys commenting and liking my book and I really appreciate it, I'm going to update the other ones aswell when I'm back on to writing, sorry if this is a long authors note lmao. But anyways thank you so much again for supporting my book I really do feel happy for you guys to read this~

Love you all ♡

sweetdaddybgt