Epilouge

I whilsted to myself, smiling at the face of my comrades. I couldn't believe It, It has been 14 years since the arc started. It's unreal. When everything was over, I became pregnant with Natsu and the both of us had a child named (child name). He/She grew up just like me, Intelligent, Passionate, Fierce, Talented, Beautiful and most of all, a strong warrior.

"(child name), I told you not to burn the food!! Why don't you ever listen?!' Natsu exclaims, crying in animated tears.

"Dad..come on, it's only my first try in cooking!" I chuckled as I smiled at the picture of my mother, who had a sudden of passing away.

future

"L-Lucy..please..y-you..have to make it! We're only half way there to the medical room.." I helped her up as I continued to walk weakly, my scars burned like hell, I didn't know what to do but stopped.

I looked at my best friend as she smiled holding her wound. I had daredevil eyes, she knew my secret, no-one can really they know that I'm half demon and pure true bone.

Lucy's eyes widened, she knew what I was going to do."(Y-Y/N) please don't do it..y-you have a family..please I'm begging you!"

I had know choice but to sacrifice myself for my comrades. Everyone right now is fighting Acnologia, I wish I had of taken the chance until Now."(Y/N) you can't do this! Not now..I..don't want to lose another friend..please I'm begging you!"

I smiled, genfly headlocking her."Don't cry, my soul lives inside you, you're part of my family and no-one can ever take us apart, because...i'm..your..friend."

I then reached my hands, white and purple flames appeared. Before I could even start, I took Lucy somewhere safe. I then made a promise to her."Before I go, I want to make a promise with you.." She nodded.

"I want you to tell my family, I left, don't say why. But tell Natsu, I truly love him and stay as that monster eating father." She chuckles, tears flowing on her cheeks.

"Most of all..tell Caden that he should always stay strong as a dragon slayer. Let his heart be true, staying as a loving child." Lucy held me tight.

"Before I leave, give this to Caden's 16th birthday, he'll understand why."(Y/N)..thank you for always being there for me..I'm..in you're debt."

I smiled, hugging her one last time. It's time me to go and wait what's beyond my future. Thank you everyone for always looking up to me, I'm grateful I was there by your side. Alas, maybe next time, one day we'll meet.

"Goodbye Fairy Tail, until we meet again."