chapter 15 : You'll Regret This

(Play music)

(Y/N)'s POV
It's gotten much worse everyone's been injured, there's no way to defeat Acnologia unless..
_____________________________
"No, No,No,No!! You are not gonna sacrifice yourself for the guild, not in my watch!" Natsu held onto me tightly.

"Natsu it's for the best, you should know I can take care of myself. Even if I live or die, there will always be hope."

"But I can't lose you again..there must be some way to kill him without losing you (Y/N)." He held me ; not letting go.

"Maybe there is.." Master came from behind along with Mavis.

"Is there any solutions here 1st master and 6th master?"

"Well there is, though it can be too powerful..only one of the strongest dragon slayer magic from the BC can defeat Acnologia by just one spell."

"What spell is it?"

"Mysticism Goldeneye."

"That spell..it killed my family, friends.." Erza holding back her tears.

"Who obtains this such killer power Master?"

Both of them looked at each other, sighing.

"(Y/N)." They said in unison.

"What?! It can't be (Y/N)!! How is this possible, she's going t-" I stopped Natsu and took a step in.

"I'm prepared for any faces of danger, this is what a Dragon Slayer must do..fight for the colony of my guild mates."

"Good. (Y/N) we'll call you a soon as we're ready for our plan and battle."

"Yes Masters."

**

"(Y/N)! use your wing attack!!" Mavis shouted across the battle field.

I nodded, turning my head."Golden Wing Slaze!!" I hit 30 of Acnologia's minions but it wasn't enough.

"Natsu you and me back to back! Ready?!"

"Ready!!"

"FIRE DRAGON ROAAAAARR!!!"

"MYSTIC GOLDEN DRAGON ROAAAAAAAR!!!"

It took out every of the mini dragons, though Acnologia stood there as the figure came up to us.

"Well..Well..look who we have here?" A mysterious stranger walking up to us.

"Who are you?! Wait..hold on, is that you Rogue?" I sniffed, it was a different scent even Natsu knew it wasn't the same.

"That's right sweet heart.My name is Rogue but.." He took off this hood, seeing scars and one eye.

"Y-Your Rogue f-from the future.." I stood close to Natsu feeling worried.

"That's right (Y/N) I thought you were dead, it seems that Karu the Silver Dragon Slayer resurrected you just in time. The thought he'd be so lucky to see little his sister right now." He smirked, taking out a dark crystal.