chapter 23 : Comfort

(Y/N)'s POV
It's been a year since Yuri came to us..
How long has it been though? Little Uri has grown up so fast, though for some reason we don't know when his birthday, so we thought we could celebrate it today!

"Natsu! Can you come here for a second? I gotta tell you something."

"Yeah, sure babe." he came over straight grabbing my waist, smirking.

"Natsu!" I punch him but he chuckled at my weak dig.

"What? are we going to do the, you know.." his brows raise, I slapped him.

"No, you pervert! I was going to tell you about Uri's birthday you Baka." Natsu rubs his red cheeks, wincing.

"Uhh..you could of said at the start."

"Well I can't because you're too busy thinking about smut." I rolled my eyes, irritated.

"N-No..why would you think t-that?" He nervously laughs, shaking.

"Really Natsu- Kun? I found Fairy Tail Wizard Model Magazines in our room, last week and you really think I'm that dumb to know that?" I crossed my arms, mad.

"I'm sooo sorry (Y/N)...I-I urm.." Her lips pressed against mine, her cherry chaps lips tasted so good it wasn't like the last time I've kissed my .

"Is that better? I don't wanna punish you Natsu. Please don't bring those magazines again, it is very inappropriate to read it in front of Uri."

"I won't bring them again, that's a promise."

"Good, you know it's hard- working being a mother, other than you acting like a childish father to our kid..didn't your dragon ever taught you manners?"

"Uh..probably he forgot?"

"Natsu!"

"What?" He sheepishly smiles, slightly crimson blush.

"Start talking and do some organising, I'm planning to give Uri a birthday today."

"Can we bring the team to help out? It should give us enough time and Happy, Cookie can distract him by taking Uri to a Toy store which at 12:00 we'll surprise him at that time."

"This is why I love you Natsu."

"I love you too (Y/N), now let's get to work!"

"Hai!"

**

"Uncle Happy, Auntie Cookie why can't we go back to the guild? There's nothing to do in the toy store it's all nothing but dolls and plastic cars."

"Yuri just wait, we need to find a place somewhere to relax first."

"But I can't wait! I want to see Mama and Papa!" He cries in public, everyone looked at the two exceeds.

"No not yet..but we'll get you ice cream Yuri, sound good?" Uri wipes his tears while Happy ordered ice cream for all of them.

"Yuri, what flavour do you want?" Happy takes out 100 jewels, waiting.

"Can I have double chocolate flaked ice cream with vanilla on top and strawberry sauce to finish, please."