chapter 19 : That Makes Sense

(Y/N)'s POV
I really couldn't handle it anymore, these men are so childish right now..I'm just gonna have to take care of them myself. Suddenly one chair was flying towards me.

*CRASH*

"Who threw that at me?!" I stood up with a dark aura surrounding me ; Natsu and Gray points at each other.

"It was him, Flame Brains fault!"

"WHAT?! It was you Brain Freeze!!" They continued fighting.I pulled their ears ; walking up to Erza playing with Yuri.

"Erza can you take good care of Gray please?Me and Natsu will have to talk alone." She nods giving him a devilish smile ; Ice Mage gulps.

I drag Natsu out, he winced a couple of times.

"But (Y/N) Gray started it, Not me!"

"I know you didn't, when will you ever end this rivalry? This isn't a good example to Yuri and you're his role model, didn't you know that?" I say crossing my arms.

"Yeah you're right..I should act more of an adult than a child but Ice Popsicle...he's just so annoying."

"Well that's not his problem, you should be more responsible for Yuri than him..the little guy hasn't even got parents and we should take care of him as our own, you're gonna be a father soon."

"Father..? You mean we can adopt Yuri?!" I nodded as he gave me a big bear hug.

"N-Natsu..y-you're..s-suffocating m-me." He lets go a tear dropped on his tannish skin.

"Thank you (Y/N) this means a lot to me.."

"I talked to Master about it and he's fine with it but as long as he's safe then that's not a problem."

"This is why I love you baby." Natsu gives me a passionate as little Uri came in covering his red and blue eyes.

"Natsu,Uri is standing there.."

"Uri..?"

"Uri stands short for Yuri." I pulled away walking towards Uri."

"Um..(Y/N)?" Uri asked shyly.

"Yes little one?"

"C-Can I call you Mama?"

"Awh, of course." he smiles hugging me.

"Can I also call Natsu, Papa?"

"Yes..anything you like sweetie."

**

Natsu's POV
It's already been a week now and the fundraising event is due, it seems this is the longest trip EVER.. Also the show is today
Ψ (`∀')Ψ

Wait till your in jail Kiran Salvage! Hehe
。◕‿◕。
____________________________
"Natsuuuu wakeeeee upppp!" Happy pokes me ; I push him aside.

"5 more minutes.." The blue cat took a saucepan ; leaving a mark on Natsu's head.

"Oww..what was that for Happy?"