chapter 7 : I Left

2 months of travelling

Los Angeles

(Y/N)'s POV
It was a long journey going to different places,though for some reason there was something going on in the guild but..I don't know what it was.

Maybe I need to start taking a break from all the worrying and start having some fun! You know it's be better if Natsu was here...

I miss him.

"Hey (Y/N)! wanna check the beach?" The girls shouting at me.

"Yeah sure!"

"I heard there's loads of hotties there~" Cana purred ; still drunk from last night's party.

"What are we waiting for? C'mon! I know it's gonna be fun!" Wendy jumping up and down ; even me.

"Wendy, relax child. There's no need to rush, we have plenty of time to get ready.

"Carla is right, we have plenty of time, anyways the beach party starts at 7:55 pm." Cookie explained with compassion.

"I wonder how the boys...my Gray-sama is doing?" Juvia asked in curiosity.

"I'm sure they're fine Juvy, boys are boys." I said being straight forward.

"I think your right (Y/N) - San..I think your right.."

**

Natsu's POV
"Hey Flame Brain!!"

"What Ice Queen??!"

"I thought you were with (Y/N) what happened.."

"(Y/N).." I mumbled sadly.

"Speak up Flame Princess!!"

"I BROKE UP WITH HER WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE?!" There was an angry tone in my voice. I ran out, not caring anyone else but (Y/N).

"Gray can you at least stop with your games, now..will you?" Mira sighed cleaning the glasses.

"Mira this isn't a game, it's just that usually Natsu is always hyper-active when (Y/N) is around..since now they've broke up, it's no fun ; him dating Lissanna..your sister.

"Lissanna isn't that bad she's always been the sweetest girl in the Guild. I really don't know what happened to my little sister 2 years back..though something has been off for the past 2 months since the girls left the guild ; I miss them."

"Yeah miss them too especially (Y/N) she's like a little sister to me aswell and I kinda want Juvia back now, I like it when she's around for some particular reason..when do you think the girls will come back?"

"I'm thinking, not anytime soon or longer..though my ship is sailing, Gruvia!" Mira smiles, clapping her hands.

"What the heck?! Mira why Gruvia?!"

"Ohh now, you wanna know?" She raised one eyebrow, making him blush.

"It..D-Doesn't matter, I'm going to check on Natsu and Happy." He walked out searching for the droopy strawberry.