chapter 9 : Excuses

9 months Later..

Hotel Tŷ - North Fiore

"Come on Natsu wake up!! I'm hungry for more fishes!!"

"Five more minutes (Y/N).."

"(Y/N)...? Natsu.. (Y/N),we haven't seen her for at least 9 months, she's not even here Happy says sadly.

"WHAT 9 MONTHS?! WHAT THE HELL!! I've spent my days looking but still no sign."
He sighs looking down at his feet.

"Don't worry Natsu. I'm sure we'll find them.." Gray puts his hand over my shoulder.

"Yeah..I guess." I look up to him and smiled.

"Let's go morons, we're gonna be late for the wedding!" Lissanna shouts ; wearing her pink dress with lace around the waist.

"Wedding?" The three looking confused.

"Yeah..Now Natsu, Gray and Happy wear these! Also be quick!!"

"A tuxedo?..alright don't get your panties in a rush.." Natsu muttered.

"Natsu hurry up we'll be riding on a carriage, after you've finished getting dressed ,give this present to Mavis okie?"

"But why meee?" I groaned.

"Because it's a very special day for her and you don't wanna ruin it don't you?" As she puts her gold and pink earrings on.

"Fine but can I read the invite?"

"Yes, OK." She handed me an imprinted white and black card ; with a fairy tail emblem in the middle.
(Pink one Mavis has chosen)
_____________________________
To my dear friends..
Lissanna, Happy, Gray and Natsu.

I'm writing to you that your invited to my wedding day and birthday, which I'm now 179 years old but that doesn't matter.

Make sure all of you come, I have something to give to you before all of you four leave for your next journey. As a matter of fact I have a VIP PASS for only you 4 ! Don't lose it though.

If your reading this Natsu, tell (Y/N) that I miss her and give her this locket..I gave it to her in Tenrou Island but she was Taken away by a dark guild Silver Thornes back then. We had so many great memories together..

Anyways...Make sure your early! And don't be late remember I got a surprise for all of you!!

Lots of love

Mavis ❤️
____________________________

"Wow we got VIP PASSES." His onyx eyes widen.

"Are you serious we got Passes?! Yes!" Lissanna sequels.

"Yeah we already know now. Anyways the carriage is here, let's go."

"I don't wanna." Natsu groans.

"Come on Natsu!" There was dark aura in her eyes ; Lissanna dragging Natsu behind.

**

5 minutes early

North Fiore ( Castle)