chapter 21 : You're Safe

"Alright I messed up..but it's just I got carried away from all this nonsense, I know your mad at me right now though I want to make it up to you Happy."

"And that is?" He glares ; crossing his tiny blue paws.

"And I promise I'll give you extra fish, every day of the week."

"You will?" He looks at me slightly smiling.

"Yeah..you know your my best buddy Happy and that's the truth." I rub the back of my neck ; seeing the blue cat flying towards me.

"Natsuuuu-Saannn! Thank you!" The blue cat had animated tears, we both hugged.

**

(Y/N)'s POV
Why..just..Why? I just really hate wearing too much foundation, I can't believe Lucy got me into to this..now I know how Natsu - Sama feels.

"Hold still (Y/N), I just need to apply mascara, lipstick and eyeliner on you..it won't take a second..well longer than a second." Lucy holds up the object brushing my eyelashes.

"Oh (Y/N) you look so beautiful! Wonder how Natsu~ will react to you." Levy giggles ; wearing a highpony tail.

"Oh shut up..it's not like he'd be surprised to see me with full white powdered product on me?" I joke ; Lucy finally does the finishing touches.

"Voíla! My master piece of Mrs Dragneel."

I looked in the mirror seeing my own reflection, i'm gobsmacked.

"Is...Is this really me?" I look again ; shocked.

"Yep that's you, I didn't put too much though..it would make you look like a clown, like what I did to Natsu..It was so funny. You should of seen his face (Y/N)!"

"So this is a natural makeover? I thought it would be more different since you use different kinds of products."

"Well of course it is, duh. Natural beauty suits you more better than a white plastic bimbo."

(Idk why I said that 😂 sorry If I offended any of you!)

"Thanks Luce.." I smiling hugging her.

"No problem and you know we should get going now, it's time for the ball..we don't wanna be late do we?" She holds her mask, placing it on her face ; I did too.
____________________________
Time Skip
"Finally we have arrived, those taxi's were so last season." Erza jokes ; laughing.

"I know right..it's like we've spent 12 hours dying of boredom..what a nightmare." I reply as me and the girls walk up the stairs ; a guard opened doors for us.

"Welcome to Fiore! Magnolia's highest rating of hotel."

Wow..this is incredible, everyone is wearing masks and I couldn't even recognise any of the boys.

"Yo (Y/N), over hear!" Gray called me out seeing Natsu,Gajeel,Lyon, Loke,Romeo, Freed, Laxus and Jellal with his friend Meredy.Well nearly all the guilds were here.

I walked up to Natsu, him drinking some liqour..gross.

"Hey Natsu.." I smile angelically.

"H- Oh my word, you look beautiful!" He walked up to me ; holding my waist, feeling the pressure of his muscles.

@////@'