chapter 22 : What The Hell Happend?!

Natsu's POV
After that huge party, I got drunk for some reason and (Y/N) disappeared into thin air but Happy told me everything what just happened and well, I ended up on this king sized bed what so ever.

Apparently, I had too much to drink last night..(Y/N) didn't get back home in time and I've gotten a little too worried. Though when I got up, I saw Gray..yes that's right Gray..sleeping beside MY WAIFU! What the flip is going on here?!

"GRAY WAKE UP YOU BAKA AND STOP CUDDLING WITH (Y/N)!!" I tap my foot a dozen times and guess what? I was out of my league.

"GET OFF HERRR DROOPYYY EYESSSS!!" He woke up, yawning casually.

"What the heck are you shouting for Flame Brain, relax mate." I hate him so bad. -.-

"RELAX? RELAX?! YOU WERE SLEEPING WITH MY WIFE, HALF NAKED! AND THAT'S HOW YOU CALL RELAX?!" I had a devastating look, Popiscle blew it so I ended up bruising his puny face, Hah.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR, JERK!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID, FREAK!"

"NOW YOUR BLAMING ME? FUDGE'S SAKE!"

"I HAD IT WITH YOU SLEEPING WITH MY BÆ!"

"I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HER! I WAS JUST RESTING THAT'S ALL!"

"YOU STILL SLEPT WITH HER!"

"SO WHAT IF I DID? IT'S NOT LI-" Fire quickly blazed on my palms ready to attack Gray.

"YOU'RE DEAD MEAT FULLBUSTER." Both of us gave each other death glares..silence broke.

"YOU'RE GOING DOWN DRAGNEEL." As Lucy and Erza walked in the room with Yuri, they sweat dropped not even bothered to stop them.

"I remember the days when Natsu and Gray had they're first fight, it was actually funny really..I had to stop them and look they did their pouty faces, how naive.."

"You think so? I thought they'd act more childish than now."

"Yeah they were, everything changed when Natsu came and voila, fights everyday and night.

"Those idiots sure do have something in them." Lucy slightly smiles over them.

"Oh, what's that?"

"Friendship.."

*FLASHBACK*

Short Chapter 😓❤️

I kinda rushed this one Soo sorry again for being reckless, I've spent my hours watching Sword of Art Online anddd it's soooo good! I'm low on ideas right now because my brain ain't even functioning properly.

Please forgive me for being an idiot, I seriously don't know why but I'm so addicted to Anime and..I can't explain much.

Please like, comment below or recommend to your friends! I would appreciate if you do. ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you ❤️❤️

~ Heartfilia 😘