chapter 12 : Look At Me

(Y/N)'s POV
Urghh..I barely slept last night, I thought about duet with Natsu..I'm so nervous.

"(Y/N)..Wake up already, I've made breakfast ; Pancakes and Ice cream your favourite." Cookie shouting downstairs from the kitchen.

"Alright..I'm coming." I quickly got dressed, wearing my black and white striped top and some navy blue jeans with a pair of sneakers.

"Hmm..these smell so good and they taste so yummy." I munched on the food, finished off by the minute.

"Haha glad you like them. I just wonder why you never get fat?" She giggles turning the other way.

"H-hey I don't get fat I'm always on a healthy diet!"

"Healthy? More like un-Healthy Y/N)."

"Well you've proven your point but I'm still Healthy!"

"Whatever you say (Y/N) - San." Nibbling onto her raw fish.

**

"Oh my Gosh..this place looks amazing, even the park is full of decorations, it's beautiful!"

"Yeah sure is.." Suddenly I jumped.

"Ahh..Natsu you scared me!" She used a pouty face.

"Oh sorry didn't mean to scare ya, just excited for tonight."

"Yeah. Tonight.." "What's wrong (Y/N)?" Natsu looking worried.

"Nothing's wrong, I mean like I have to sing on stage..thousands of people watching you makes me cringe, it's just so annoying how I ha-" After I've blabbered all that, Natsu leans in for a kiss ; I kissed back.

He then pulls away..

"You know (Y/N)..I still felt guilty about what happened all those 4 years ago, I hated myself. Eventually I've accepted my true self..I have never felt such pain in my heart, seeing you leave."

"Natsu that was the past, leave it all behind..I made mistakes too, it kinda makes me laugh to think..why would you care to love for someone if you can't find it? Natsu..Love finds you."

"Yeah I guess your right."

He stopped and just froze for a minute..why?

"Oh.. um one second I have a gift for you from Mavis." The Pinkette takes out a gold laced necklace, shaped of a heart,carved.

'Fairies will always be in our hearts'

"T-Thank you Natsu! It's so pretty, I'll wear it tonight.."

"Actually wear it now, it adds shine with your eyes." He takes the necklace putting in round your neck.

"That's better..now look and see in the mirror." I walked down ; seeing my reflection, the necklace was shining brightly.
_____________________________
"Natsu we need to to get the fireworks right away and hurry!!" Erza demanded.

"YES M'AM, RIGHT AWAY!!" He starts running to get them.

"And you missus!"