chapter 3 : Feelings?

Natsu's POV
My face flustered, I froze still looking into (Y/N)'s (E/C) orbs they were so beautiful..I blushed.

"Hey Natsu,are you ok?" I blushed slightly, looking at his onyx eyes.

"N-nothing's wrong with me (Y/N)..I-I urm.."

"Is there something you wanna ask me?"

"Yeah I wanted to ask you if you wanna go t-"

'Another interruption, Ice Princess!'

"What do you want Brain Freeze?!"

"Oh.I was gonna ask (Y/N) if she wants to come to the dance with me."

'He smirked, smiling at (Y/N)! Why you litt-'

"She doesn't want to.." Suddenly..

"Yeah that would be great! Do you mind Natsu?"

'I suppose..just for (Y/N) but he better not be doing anything to her! She's MINE..well not yet.

"Yeah.Sure..whatever." I gritted my teeth, glaring at Ice Princess.

"It's alright Natsu don't worry, I can take care of myself.

You winked at Natsu, making him more blush but jealous at the same time. Gray mouthed BAKA.

'That Jerk!'

**

It was 6:59, I got ready wearing a white and gold dress with lace on the side, making it look stand out added with a flower crown with diamonds to make it shine.

'There was a knock on the door..it was Gray.'

"Hey (y/n) Sorry I wa-..Woah.. you look amazing, wait till Natsu sees you! he muttered.

"Thank you..same goes to you."

"Shall we?" He held out his hand and I took it.

**

"Finally were here! that took awhile, since the driver was so slow." I complained in a cute way.

'Well it looks like strawberry is lucky to have a girl like you (Y/N) but I'm willing to take my chances'

Gray laughed not too hard. "What's so funny?" I looked at him with a death stare.

"Oh..ahah, nothing, it's just that Mira was right..you two are perfect for each other."

W-wait what? Me with Dragneel? No way!'

"What do you m-mean?.." Stuttering quietly.

"It means both of you Lo- I mean Like..each other..

"Gray.."

"Anyways were gonna be late, the team is waiting for us."

"O-okay.."

Few minutes later

As me and Gray were on our way inside, there was full of other guilds..ALOT of the them. I tried looking for Natsu but I couldn't find him.

"~Natsu?"

'My voice went low after I drank a bit of alcohol, Mira gave me. Yuck!'

'There was a tap on my shoulder, the same warmth..'

'Natsu..'

"H-hey..(Y/N)"

"Natsu! I thought you never came.."

"Now..who would say that?.." He questioned me.

"I uhh..urm.."

"Hah. Only joking c'mon let's dance!

**

"Also this one time, I defeated the Twin Dragons, Sting and Rogue in the Grand Magic Games..haha."

"Really Natsu? I've never imagined both of them losing a fight..hehe."

"Yeah that's right.Although If you join I don't want you (Y/N) to get hurt.."

"Awh pinkie is worried about me that's cute." I giggled making him more embarrassed.

"H-hey..what's with the name calling now (H/C)..hehe."

"Hey!..don't call me that!"

"Aren't you just the cutest (Y/N)."

"M-me cute? W-why's t-that.."

"The way you smile, talk, laugh even when you flip your hair." Blushing, as his onyx orbs looked into my eyes.

"Natsu..I.." Before I could say anything back he kissed me on my cheek, it felt warm..my face burned up again.

"Well here's our stop, (Y/N)."

"Thank you for the night we spent..I enjoyed it.."

"Me too."

"Well I better go now Happy might get worried.."

"Oh okay..See you tomorrow Natsu.."

"See you tomorrow Princess.." I smiled walking, the touch of her..made my heart pound.

Badum...

Badum...

Badum...

'H-he called me Princess..'

I sighed closing my door shut.