chapter 24 : We Lasted

"Keep him safe.."

Natsu's POV
Everything is sorted, It wasn't that hard for ice princess to sculpturise the figure of a swan, Baka. I've been wondering where Yuri was? It's been 7 straight hours and Happy, Cookie should be here by now.

"Hey (Y/N) have you seen Yuri anywhere? I'm getting kinda worried."

"Probably they're on their way, it's not long till they arrive in the guild."

"Are you su-" I felt her lips touch against mine, the taste of strawberry..I like it.

"Don't worry everything is going to be fine, Natsu."

"I hope so.." I lean in her for a hug, the warmth was touching and embracing my feels.

**

"Uncle Happy, I'm sick." Yuri groans, feeling nauseous.

"We're almost there, don't worry."

"B-But..I'm..*cough* hu- *cough*

"Yuri you're coughing?! We need to take you to the infirmary, fast." Happy and Cookie transforms, taking Yuri in a speed of light.

"Happy our little Uri doesn't feel well, he's heating up! What's (Y/N) going to say about this?" We flew down the guild, hurrying to Mira.

"Mirajane! Yuri is burning fast!" She runs over, checking the temperature.

"Oh no, please no. This isn't good, he can't be on his birthday.." Mira sighs, taking him to bed.

"Will he be fine? Yuri needs to be awake for the party, Natsu wouldn't like it if he's not there."

"I'm sure we can plan it out, I just need Wendy to heal him for the party." Yuri opens his eyes slowly, mumbling.

"Party..? Mama..Papa?" He gets up, trying to balance.

"Woah take it easy Yuri, you don't wanna be fainting do you? and yes, we're planning to have you're birthday today. He smiles, the migraine seemed to fade away.

"Hold on..What happened here, I thought he was sick a minute ago?" They all looked at him confused.

"Yuri has magic!" He claps, running off to the guild.

"Uri wait up! The party isn't starting till twelve, midnight.." Happy runs off, catching up with him.

**

"Mama..Papa? Where are yo- Wow! the guild looks amazing, wh-" Yuri turns around, seeing (Y/N) and Natsu.

"Surprise Birthday Boy!" Everyone cheered, I ran to Mama and Papa, smiling.

"Thank you! I never knew you could organise a birthday party for me, your the best Mama..Papa." We all hugged.

"No problem Uri, it's actually you're mothers idea in the first place." Natsu scratches the back of his neck, sweat dropping.

"R-Really..Mama?" She nods in answer.

"I love you Mama.." We shared another passionate hug.